"That name appeared back to my life after years I couldn't help but give a shit and get anxious about it." You told him.

His heart sick just hearing that, he stared at you with a sympathy eyes as he knew what you've gone through all these times.

You pushed your head to the back before walking up to the window, as you crossed your arms and leaned at the window's frame.

"You're really pushing me to bring this topic up. You know how much i hate it?." You chuckled ridiculously.

"I thought you could understand me because only you who acknowledged how my past really was, how i was treated by my own asshole father, how that feel when everyone i loved left and how I got my trust issue..." You trailed off.

".....i was wrong uncle, you actually not." You shook your head.

He ran a hand to his hair."Stop acting like this, It-It's different now. You're far away from your dad, far away from his shit, you have me and Hoshi by your side. So stop being an immature child and cold person, aren't you tired acting like you're strong?"

"Tch, it's not my intention to be this cold and rude. Being a hoe that always cry disgust me so here i am, being a depressed hoe."

Uncle Jaehun pursed his lips, holding his anger back. He actually got triggered by your dirty words but he just let you.

"I have to admit there was a day when i just want to let my tears out when things get hard but my tears got dry over years. My feelings and emotions already had crushed to even cry and put the sincere in smile." You opened the window letting the night breeze embraced your figure.

"Sometimes i wish i would just disappear into thin air, leave the pain and misery of this cold hearted world, i wonder who would miss me. If anyone would even show a little sympathy to my existance, probably no one uncle, i was just a little no one anyways."

"I don't even know what i've become. I just feel like opening up to people is a huge mistake. Because every time i open up, i regret it shortly after. because they always disappoint me. I've become so tired of being let down that i just keep everything on the inside eventhough it breaks me." You confessed.

"Living a reckless life is a way to abuse myself. It's worse than commiting suicide. It's like killing myself slowly. Like all other kind of abuse, I come ...to enjoy it." You added.

Your last words kind of sending a chill down his spine. That was creepy he thought.

He came to realize that he judged you from his point of view and not yours, he knew you once care too much and trusted too much that made you broke.

"One day someone is going to hug you so tight. That all of your broken pieces will stick back together." He whispered walking up before hugged you tightly.

"They didn't exist, that broken pieces had become dust." You said sarcastically, hugged him back.

He chuckled, pulling away. He ruffled your hair.

"I'm always here for you. So stop acting like tough cookie although it was hard to face the reality." He assured.

"Nahh.. the reality faced me that's why i'm a tough cookie now." You shrugged.

"Stubborn kid." He scoffed, then smiled at you. "No need to worry. They just shared a same name Haeun, trust me."

"You're surprisingly caring." You admitted.

"I always been caring though,"He teased and you hugged him back.

"You remind me alot to my mom." You muttered.

"Of course i am. I'm her most most handsome brother." He grinned widely.

Little did both of you noticed, Hoshi was there listening to that conversation, from the moment you put your heart out.

------------------

"Haeun-ah! It's been two days! You even skipped school!" You slowly opened your eyes after hearing a consistent knocks on your door.

"Yah!! Come out from your room now!" Uncle Jaehun shrieked.

"Princess are you there?" You heard Hoshi making you scrunched your nose in disgust.

"That bro being so cringe."You commented.

"Yah! Are even a human? You didn't come out to eat!" Your uncle was getting angry.

"Is she still alive?"Hoshi gasped.

"I'm not feeling so well...." You lied.

"Thank god! I thought you were dead."Hoshi said in relief.

"Let me take you to the hospital then."uncle Jaehun suggested.

"Nahh it's okay. Just let me sleep in peace." You replied.

After some minutes, there was no sound coming behind the door making you smile.

"Finally they're gone." You crashed your face on the pillow, getting back to dreamland.

"Kim Haeun, wake up!" You heard the faint voice making you groaned but not bothered to open your damn eyes.

"Wake up now!" The person shook by your shoulder.

"Ugh uncle, i've locked the door and hide the spare keys, how did you get in.." You confessed, causing him to raise his brows.

"Not the window, woman "

"Okay okay,, five more minutes.." You mumbled before turned your body around.

"Yah! You've sleep for two days!" He pulled you by your arm, but when you was halfway up, he lost gripped on you causing you plonked back on the bed and he fell on top of you.

"Aishh!" You let out a wince.

You slowly opened your eyes feeling something heavy on you.

"Shit," You grumbled and blinked your eyes to adjust the brightness.

He is not that old man Jaehun you assumed to be, but it's Mingyu.