Woorim stands up from the bean bag, "Let's remind them about my birthday now!" she squeals.

Jeon Woojeong glances at his sister and she starts to run away to their parents' room. "No, Woorim-ah! Mom and dad are still sleeping!" Woojeong runs to catch his sister in panic.

Woorim is quite a fast runner, she opens the door of the room. She pulls the curtain to shine the dim bedroom of her parents. And she jumps to the bed with a soft flop in between her mom and dad. "Eomma, appa~" she calls them cutely.

The mom is the first one to wake up. "Morning, Woorim." she smiles, kissing the little girl on the cheek. Jeon Woorim smiles at her mom, kissing her back on the cheek softly, "Eomma!" she hugs her mom as the mom sits up on the bed. And just then, Woojeong comes into the room.

"Oppa! Eomma is awake!" Woorim smiles as she hugs her mom tighter this time.

The mom is no other than Park Chaeyoung, a 32 years old Chaeyoung, with two cute little children that she loves with all of her heart. She looks at Woojeong, reaching out her hand wanting to hug him as well. But Woojeong is still there, looking all guilty.

"I already told Woorim that eomma and appa are tired, but she just ran away." he fiddles his fingers nervously, glancing at his mom.

Chaeyoung laughs at the cute behavior of her son. "Come." she opens her other arm for him.

Woojeong smiles at her before he jumps to the bed as well to hug his mom. Chaeyoung hugs both of her children as she kisses their crown of heads one after another. And surprisingly the two children are kissing her back in her cheeks, on each side. Chaeyoung laughs at them.

"Aw, you two are really sweet!" she smiles at them.

And suddenly a pair of muscular arms hug the three of them from behind. "Appa!" Woorim squeals as the dad is giving them a big hug. He kisses his wife's cheek first, then his son, and lastly his daughter. And after that, he plays around with Woorim by tickling her using his kisses on her cheeks and jaw.

Woorim laughs loudly as the dad takes her from Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung doesn't look happy with that, "Jungkook, stop it! She will cry later." she shakes her head as Jungkook keeps on playing around with Woorim.

"Oppa! Save me!" Woorim shrieks for a help at her brother.

Woojeong chuckles before he hugs his dad – Jungkook, from behind and he tries to release his sister from the scary, dad monster Jungkook. "Appa, she'll cry..." Woojeong says to him. Jungkook releases Woorim and she jumps into Chaeyoung's hug immediately.

Woojeong is about to runaway as well but the dad monster is attacking this time, kissing his son all over his cheeks and jaw. "Appa is bad! Appa is bad!" Woorim points to Jungkook as Chaeyoung chuckles at how cute her daughter is.

"Jungkook... Stop it before anybody cry." Chaeyoung caresses his arm gently and he stops immediately. Woojeong is still laughing from the impact before Jungkook lifts him up in his arms.

"Why did my son and daughter wake up so early?" he asks them, smiling from ear to ear.

"Appa, tomorrow is my birthday!" Woorim announces loudly.

"Ah, jinjja?" Chaeyoung smiles at her.

"I'll be 4 years old tomorrow!"

"And I'll be 6 years old!" Woojeong says out suddenly.

"But your birthday isn't tomorrow!" Woorim looks at her brother.

"I know, but I got a lot ages than you." Woojeong smiles widely.