"Your going to boarding school in England your plane leaves in an hour so say goodbye." dad said sternly I tried to argue but obviously he won.

"Whatever what happened to u Delly?" I asked confused and looked at the huge bruise on her face. she just ran past me into her room.

"You don't remember do u u punched her last night and gave her a nose bleed" mom said.

"Oh" I replied. I felt bad but I don't apologise never have never will.

I said bye and got in the car and we drove to the airport. I said bye to dad.

"Ill text you and ring u all the time" dad said.

"Whatever" I snatched the plane ticket and grabbed my bags and boarded the plane. Great going to rainy cold England what fun this is gunna be.
I closed my eye's and fell asleep.

*Mil's POV*

My name is Milly Perch but all my friend's call me Mil's which I prefer. I have long brunette hair and bright blue/green eye's and I have been at this school for 6 yrs since my dad left us I couldn't cope so my mum sent me here which I didn't like but now I love it I have loads of friend's and I'm happy and I'm 17 and I was a huge R5 fan Ross was my favourite until he messed his life up and the band's.

"Milly Perch to the head teacher's office now please"

I was in my dorm so I grabbed my bag considering it was a Sunday. I went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come on" she said.

"You wanted me" I said whilst sitting down.

"Yes I have a favour I have a new student that would be starting tomorrow and he is a boy I need him to share your Dorm with you their is no where else I can put him and I trust you enough to know that you won't do anything with him because of his reputation for the ladies and that why I choose you" she finished.

"Okay it will be fine and you can trust me bye" I said and left. great he has a reputation with the ladies. fun! I went back to my dorm and got changed and went to bed.

*The next day*

*Ross's POV*

Great here we are miserable England. I hate my family right now. It's 6 am and I'm on my way to shitty school. I arrived and followed my direction to the head teacher's office, I knocked on the door.

"Come In" some women said.

I Walked In and sat down.

"You must be Mr Lynch" she asked.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'

"Well for one you can loose that attitude and two u are sharing a Dorm with a girl and if u try anything with her their will be concernquence's young man" she said.

Oh yeah more people to have sex with.

"Yes m'am" I said trying to act innocent.

"Your room number is 274 block 8 and here is a map and a time table you start school tomorrow go and unpack and look round school " she said I nodded and left when I finally found my room I stopped outside and heard singing.

[Verse 1]
I've never seen a diamond in the flesh
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
And I'm not proud of my address,
In a torn-up town, no postcode envy

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood,
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me queen Bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.

[Verse 2]
My friends and I-we've cracked the code.
We count our dollars on the train to the party.
And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this,
We didn't come from money.

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom.
Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair

And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me queen Bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.

Ooh ooh oh
We're bigger than we ever dreamed,
And I'm in love with being queen.
Ooh ooh oh
Life is great without a care
We aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).
It don't run in our blood
That kind of luxe just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler (ruler),
You can call me queen Bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.

She was actually quite good.

I walked into see her shirtless in her bra man she was hot.

"Hey sexy" I said.

"Oh great it's you out of all people" she said and stormed in her room.

*Mil's POV*

Great I have to share a room with Ross Lynch! he is such Jerk their was a rumour he punched Rydel in the nose and bruised it and he doe's weed and drinks and he sleep's with a different girl every night and he split up the band their is no way I'm sharing a room with him. I went back into my room and put my guitar away and got dressed into black leggings and my over sized white fluffy hoodie and my yellow vans its my favourite colour. I grabbed my phone and went back into the dining area to see Ross's bags all over the living room.

"What is ur problem sexy" he asked walking over to me I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Get off me and stay away from me " I said and I exited the room and went on twitter.

@MillyMoo: Great now how to share a room with Ross Lynch what fun that's gunna be I act' hate him!

And I went all the way to the Head mistresses office and knocked.

"Come in"

"Oh hi miss Perch what can I do for you" she asked.

"I can't share a room with Ross Lynch I hate him" I replied.

"In so sorry to hear that but your the only person I trust with him so I'm afraid your stuck with him" she said I left with a huff and went back to my room. I walked in to see Ross making him self at home.

"Lets make this clear touch me or my things your dead okay" I stated.

"Feisty I like it" he replied

"Jerk" I said and went to my room. And I grabbed my guitar and started to play and sing 'give me love' by Ed Sheeran he is my second favourite artist.

*Ross's POV*

She is playing hard to get but I will get in her pants. I was un packing my things when I heard her singing 'give me love ' by Ed sheeran wow she was really good and then she started playing 'isn't she lovely' by Steve wonder. I recorded her and when she finished I knocked on her door and invited my self in. I looked round her room and their was posters and pictures of R5.

"Wow someone is a fan especially of me" I said she looked at me and I winked.

"Well I was Hollywood now get out u jerk" she shouted,

"You are a really good singer" I said

"Cool story now get out" so I did what I was told and got in bed and went to sleep. I kept thinking what she meant about when she said she 'was' a fan.

*Mil's POV*

I can't believe he snooped on me I got in my pj's and fell straight to sleep.