Sucide!Yakko x reader

Here's a oneshot of Yakko x reader it's filled sad material and strong language
_________________
Your jokes are stupid!
Get lost pervert!
Bastard! Get a life
Get a real girl!
The thoughts from Yakko's head that people said to him made him really hurt and heartbroken. Meanwhile you was running looking for Yakko. You ran to the girls. Julie, Ivy and Everly. "Look it's (Y/n)." "Have you seen Yakko?" The girls laughed. "You mean the little pervert." "Don't  you ever call him a pervert! He didn't mean to go this way!" "Yeah right that he would... for his jokes are very cheesy-" You punched Everly in the nose causing her nose to bleed. "Don't you fucking say about him." You ran to the water tower.
___________________
Yakko looks at reflection tears streaming down his face. "They're are right I am a pervert!" Yakko thought, cried so loudly. He can't take no more. He pulled out a knife from the kitchen. He looked at picture of you and him on the photo you kissed him on the cheek.
  Yakko burst into tears. He began to lower his wrist. "Goodbye sibs, (Y/n)..." Yakko let the tears spill from his eyes and cut his wrist as the blood spills as he dropped the knife as he collapse on the ground his vision begins to blur black and looses Conscience. He smiled as he closed his eyes.
  He can hear Dot screaming and Wakko calling his name.
__________________
  Yakko could remember trying to commit suicide, but he heard The ambulance. The doctors are trying to revive him. Yakko would miss Wakko and Dot and (Y/n). Suddenly he opened his eyes, to see you sleeping by he side. Wakko and Dot slept comfortably together.
  Yakko looked at his right hand was A bandage wrapped around it. "(Y/n)?" You wakes up and saw him awake.
  "Yakko!" You hugged him. Wakko and Dot woke up and sees him awake. "Yakko!" Wakko and Dot went up to him and hugged him tightly.
"H-hey sibs..." Dot looked at him. "Don't ever scare us like that again!" "W-why?" You said cubbing his face. "Trying to kill yourself?! We thought your dead?!" Yakko cringed to hear you yell. "I know..." You kissed him in the forehead. "I'm glad your okay." Yakko chuckled softly.
"I-I'm going to be ok..." You hugged him tightly. Scratchansniff came in. "Ah, Yakko you're okay." "Y-yeah I'm fine scratchy." "I'm glad you survive miraculously."
Yakko smiled weakly.
"We should give you some privacy." Wakko and Dot went out as You blushed. Yakko takes your hand. "Thanks you for caring about me." You smiled. "No problem." Yakko kissed your palms.
  It's been three days after Yakko's recovery. You and Yakko are boyfriend and girlfriend. Everly was going to say something to him but he threatened to do something, you and Yakko are together now in peace.
This story is based on Logic song 1 800. I hope you like the oneshot sorry for taking so long because I was busy doing role-plays.