Yakko x shy!reader(lemon)

Here's a Yakko x reader lemon enjoy.
___________________
(Y/n) trying to push Yakko away from you. He kept pinning you and kissing your neck. You squealed a bit. He pinned your arms, Yakko buries his face to your neck. You blushed madly red as his nose.
Before that suddenly a blue blur grabbed Yakko and pinned him against the wall, was your older brother Sonic was Acting protectively to you. Sonic was holding Yakko by his arms to his chest. Angrily threatening to hurt him if he touches you.
"Are you trying to touch or hurting my sister?!" "No!" Yakko cringed. You stopped him. "Sonic! Please it's okay. He's not hurting me. Let me go." Sonic did let Yakko go.
(Time skip).
"I'm just trying to protect you. Because you're my little sister I don't want you to get hurt." Sonic said. "I understand." You said, hugging him tightly. "Me and tails are going out, do you need anything?"
He ask as you shook your head. "No thank you." "Okay see when I back." "Bye big brother." You said.
____________________
You was busy reading a book suddenly you hear knocking from your window. You opened to reveal was Yakko, goes inside. "Yakko? What are you doing here?" You asked. "I came to say hi." He said went in. "Is he here?!" "Who?"
"You're brother." "No he went out he said he come back at 7:00." You said shy. You sat in your bed. Yakko locked your bedroom door as Yakko sat in. He pushed you down and he was top of you, looking down with a smirk on his face.
"Y-Yakko...W-what do you want?" You blushed madly. "You know I want." "B-but I-I-" you was cut by him place his index finger. "Shhh, don't speak." Yakko leaned on your face where your lips met. You moaned, when Yakko's Tongue slid into yours. You closed your eyes, blushing. You felt his hand snaking up your shirt squeezing your left boob. You squeaked, as Yakko broke the kiss.
"Say your one hell of a squealer." Before you was about to sat up, suddenly he pinning you lifting your (f/c) shirt up to reveal your Satin blue bra. You gasped trying to pull down your shirt he he won't let you. "Y-Yakko please..." "What? You thought of it?" He teased as he pulled off your shirt and tosses to the floor.
   You blushed hard. Yakko leaned a kiss. "Don't be shy." He gives you another kiss. He began to unclip your bra. You gasped as he slips it off to reveal your breast. You blushed.
Yakko pinned your hands as he sucked and licked your nipples. You moaned and inhaled deeply, gripping the sheets. He kept sucking and licking as he place his fingers to your entrance.
"Y-Yakko." You squeaked as he undo your pants to reveal a pink panties were damp.
You blushed. He kept teasing you that made you annoyed.
"God you're beautiful!" Yakko said as he slid off your panties. He spread your legs, as he remove his gloves.
He sticks his fingers to your wet entrance. You moaned in pleasure. "Oh...oh god...oh god!" You sworn. "Yakko...Yakko..." you said his name. He licked and suck it. You moaned loudly. "Oh god!" Your pussy squirted. As you breathe, breathless. "Your turn (Y/n)." Yakko remove his pants to reveal his blue boxers to see a bulge In his boxers. He remove it to reveal his member. You blushed madly it was slender and black as his fur.
You bent down and suck and lick the tip of it. "Oh (y/n)!" Yakko moaned. You kept going. "Don't stop, don't stop." You moaned loudly. "Oh god." He grunted loudly. You felt his member squirted in your mouth. You stands up swallowing it. You tasted the bitterness of it.
  You laid down, as he was top of you his member sticks in your clit. You felt pain but you're okay.
   Yakko thrust. You moaned and yelling his name.
  (Time skip).
You and Yakko laid breathless on the bed. "That...was... amazing..." Yakko said. "Yeah..." you said shyly. Laying down as he wrapped his arms around yours.
   After that Sonic found out, he kept beating up Yakko along with knuckles and shadow.
  When will Yakko learn?
Sorry Its 4:00 in the morning gonna go to bed see ya good night everybody