Yakko x reader shower love (lemon)

Request from Galaxy-Muffins warning 18+
Yakko is 24 years old and you was 25 Wakko is 21 and Dot is 20 years old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy.
_________________
You was going in the bathroom,  suddenly you felt arms wrapping around your waist you smiled and turn around and saw Yakko wrapped your waist he was shirtless as smirking at you. "Hey handsome." at taking off her clothes, as you step in the shower.
Yakko went in as you turn on the bathroom. You remove your clothes, Yakko took off his pants, and his under pants as they went in. You kept scrubbing your chest and your hair. Yakko washing his hair and fur. You looked at him. Yakko saw your naked body, he smirked.
   You was pinned on the tile wall as the hot water showered all over you. You looked at him his eyes filled with lust. "He began to kiss you as you kiss passionately as he squeezed your left breast. You wrapped one leg on his waist.
   Yakko slid his tongue on yours you moaned loudly. 
He kissed your neck you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Oh Yakko..." you said with the half moans. Yakko then went to your breast licking and sucking it. You moaned loudly. Yakko went down your private area (if you have the guts to read it 😰)
  You moaned loudly.
Yakko sticks his member on your barrier you felt the sting inside of you but felt pleasure. Yakko was holding your thighs. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He thrust you inside. You moaned loudly. As the warm water hits on them.
   You felt Yakko's hot breath on your ear. He pinned you the back and thrust more. He thrust like he gonna burst right now.
  "(Y/n). I'm going to cum!" He said moaning. "I am too!" He thrust faster. Yakko couldn't hold no more.
  "(Y/N)!" He yelled your name.
"YAKKO!" You screams his name as he member shoots inside of you.
  (Time skip.)
Yakko and you got of the shower, you and him was in bed exhausted. "Still love you." "Still love you babe." He said as he fell asleep. You kissed him on the cheek as you lay yo sleep.
  "Good night my love."
You fell asleep as Yakko woke up and kissed you on your forehead. "Goodnight you too beautiful." He said falling asleep
Done! Sorry I'm going to bed I'll update more request I hope you like it?