Wakko x injured!reader

This is my story Wakko x reader
Enjoy
___________________
   You was carrying a sick Dot in your arms. Salazar blasted his bombs, you looked back and saw it. "Yakko! Wakko! Dot ! Look out! You threw Dot in a safe place, pushing Wakko and Yakko away as the bomb went off. "Yes!" Salazar cheered. Wakko looked saw you. Lying motionless.
"NOO!" Wakko cried as he ran to your motionless body. Hugging you. "(Y/n), please wake up?" You didn't Wakko checked your pulse he sighed in  relief. But not waking up.
   "You!" Wakko snapped at Salazar who is scared. "M-me?"
"You did this! You ruined everything!" The guards were against him. "You are very cruel! Now (Y/n) gone because of you! Wrong wrong wrong man!" All of the guards were against Salazar.
   Wakko still heartbroken. Yakko gotta do something for his siblings and (Y/n). "Stay here Dot." "Were are you going?!" She cough. "Getting Wakko's  wish!"
   "I-I didn't mean they all drove me crazy. There was three and- wait! Where's the other one."
"Look there's Yakko!" Scratchansniff pointed here Yakko running towards the star. "No!" Salazar tried to bomb him, Yakko manage to make it.
Dot was not sick anymore.
You was still not awake. Wakko held you tight.
____________________
   You began to wake up. You was lying on the bed, Wakko was sleeping by your side.
  Yakko slept on the chairs, Dot was sleeping next to him.
  You had a bandage around your head. You touched his hand. "W-Wakko?" You ask weakly. Wakko shot up his head awake. Seeing you awake.
"(Y/n) you're okay!" He hugged you tightly. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" "W-what happened?" Yakko woke up. "(Y/n) you're okay." "Yeah, but what happened?" "Yakko made a wishing star to get everything in Warnerstock have money." You blinked. "R-really?"
"Yeah!" You smiled. "Excuse me? Me and (y/n). Wants to be alone." As they went out.
  Wakko grasped your hand.
"W-Wakko?" "Don't scare me like that you would've have died or gone!" Wakko was about to feel the verge of crying. "Are you going to leave me?" "What?" "Are you going to leave me?" He asked again as You hugged him. "I won't. Everything going to be okay." Wakko smiled to feel your warmth. "Wait where's Salazar?" "Salad bar? He's gone he won't bother us anymore." You smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek. Wakko blushed. As he hugged you.
  Done! I am going to bed I have school tomorrow I don't know if I have time for that but I'll have time if schools over