"If you love us then please understand that we're doing this for you...for us. So that we can be together" He pleaded, feeling a bit teary himself. 

You wanted to hold him. You wanted to believe him. But you also wanted to run away and hide yourself from him- from all of your brothers. 

You were stuck, you didn't know what to answer him. However, the gaze that Yoongi was giving you were too much, too heavy to handle that you were slowly falling back into their trap. 

"I...I trust you" you mumbled as Yoongi's face lit up. 

*I guess love messes people up* you thought in your head while looking at how happy he was.

"I knew you would understand!" He beamed and circled you into his warm embrace. 

He was about to lean down and kiss you on the lips when someone suddenly slammed the door wide open. 

"My little dongsaeng!! Your hyungie is here! Aigoo you're sick agai-..." Jin came rushing in with a bag full of medicine and warm drinks. He was all cheerful and energetic until he saw you and Yoongi hugging.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" he shouted as he peeled you away from Yoongi. His high pitch voice, as he was shouting, made Yoongi cracked up. 

"Hyung you chose the fucking best timing" Yoongi said sarcastically while trying to hide his chuckle. 

"Yes I certainly did. If I'd came any later I would've caught you two-" He sharply inhaled and exhaled while closing his eyes, trying to calm down.

"Never mind. Anyway how are you my little princess? Have you been well? I heard you went on a trip, how was it?" Jin turned to look at you as he swung his arm around your shoulder and tenderly stroked your head. 

"It was fun" You said simply and cleared your throat. 

"Come home with us tonight" Jin suddenly said and lightly pulled you in closer to his arms. 

You wanted to accept the offer, but aunt Hyerin was expecting you home. She'd planned to make your favourite dinner, although you didn't know how she knew your favourite meal, but it would be rude to not go back to their house tonight. 

"I can't" you said sulkily and looked down onto the floor. 

"Why not? Jungkook's got a new game, he said he's waiting to play it with you"Jin frowned and looked down at you, upset that you'd said no to him. 

In your entire life you've never said no to Jin before, whatever he would tell you to do, you would do it in an instant. 

"Namjoon and I'll make up an excuse for you. We'll say that you forgot something at home and when you went to get your stuff, it was too late so you decided to stay the night" He smiled at you and shrugged as if it was nothing. 

*Well that was fast...* you thought in your head as you frown about how fast he could come with a lie. On the other hand, it wasn't that surprising, since they'd been lying to you in your entire life anyway. 

"OK if you already had everything planned. I guess it'll be fine" you slowly nodded your head in agreement.

"Good, we're finally gonna be a family again. We really missed you Nami" Yoongi smiled and stroked your head gently.

"Yeah...family" you trailed off as you stared into space.

°°°°°

"Fuck! right there, hyung" Jungkook moaned as he scrunched up his eyebrows in pleasure. 

"You're so stiff Jungkook" Jimin grunted and pushed harder.

"Ahh fuck hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he arched his back and rolled his hands into fists. 

"Stop being so loud" Jimin tsked with a smirk. He slowed down his hand movement, making it more pleasurable. 

"Yeah right there, right there hyung!" Jungkook bit his lower lips as he shut his eyes tight. 

"Want me to go deeper?" Jimin asked with a wicked grin, his face all wet with sweat. 

"Fuck yeah, go deeper" Jungkook whimpered with delight, knowing that he'll get more pleasure. 

"What in the world are you two doing?!" Jin came running into Jimin's room with a frown. 

"You two are so loud!" he crossed his arms and watched the scene that was displayed right in front of his eyes. "And why the fuck do you keep swearing Jungkook?!" 

Jungkook was lying on his stomach, on Jimin's bed while Jimin sat on top of him. His hands were placed on Jungkook's upper body as he gave him a back massage. 

"Jungkook was complaining that his back was hurting so I was just giving him a massage" Jimin shrugged and got off of Jungkook. 

"Well of course his back is going to ache! He keeps playing on his god damn computer all the time" Jin placed both of his hands on his hips and shook his head. 

"Ah hyung! My neck and back are still stiff, can you stop complaining for once?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and got off of Jimin's bed. 

"If your neck is so stiff, do you want me to snap it for you?!" Jin widened his eyes in anger that his youngest brother had spoken to him that way. 

"Hyung why are you late? You were supposed to be here about an hour ago" Jimin asked, trying to change the subject and secretly saving Jungkook's ass from getting a whooping. 

"I went to see Min genius in the nurses office, like a good brother I am" he shrugged and was about to leave the room when suddenly he remembered what he wanted to say. 

"Oh and Nami's back" He smiled and went out of the room. 

The two boys stared blankly at each other for awhile before realising what their brother had just said.

"Holy shit!" they both said at the same time and rushed out of the room while trying to push past each other to get down the stairs first. 

"Nami!!" Jimin yelled and wrapped his arms around your small frame.

"I've missed you!" He mumbled as he buried his face into the nape of your neck.

"Hey! Don't touch her like that!" Jungkook suddenly pushed Jimin out of the way and pulled you into his embrace.

"I've missed you more than him!" Jungkook pouted and was about to give you a kiss on the forehead but Jin smacked him on the back of his head.

"Aish these kids, stop bothering Nami and sit yo ass down. I bought food so go and eat it before it gets cold" Jin shook his head and took you into his arms. 

Jimin and Jungkook did as told and went to sit down in the dining room. Since they knew what Jin was like when he gets mad, they just silently obeyed him. 

"Better now, princess?" he whispered into your ears as shiver ran down your spine. His voice was so deep and alluring that it made your heart fastened. 

"Y-yeah" You looked up at him with sparkled eyes. 

"Let's go somewhere private" He winked and led you up the stairs. 

You didn't have a clue what was he was planning but you just followed him anyway. You trusted him with all your heart, so whatever it was, it couldn't be bad. 

_______________________________________

A/N:

Ayo! Your lameo author is back!! I missed you guys sooooooo freaking much! 

I got so many things I want to say. Ok first of all, sorry if this sucks dick because ya girl is having some writer's block ok? She is having some mental break down about life and why Jimin's booty is so damn bootyful. But despite me almost being overdose on chocolate chip kookie I was able to produce this so ya emo-biach of an author hope you like it!

And oops...did I say that there will be a smut in this chapter? Guess I got it wrong... It's in the next chapter...
probably...most likely...I think... (◕‿◕✿)

Edit: I TOTALLY did not write this note while being high...(⊙▽⊙)