Boarding the plane

Start from the beginning

A: well done everyone! Right, seeing as it's the last day of term and you've already finished, you can go early now sod off

*the class laughs as you, George, josh, jj and Jaymi head to the car park you and George hand in hand*

G: josh, don't you usually get the bus mate?

Josh: yeah but Jaymis gonna drop me off at chess' because it's on his way to his mums

G: ahh

Jaymi: so you exited for Spain?! (Grinning at you)

Y: yeah (grinning back) gonna be nice to have a break away with this goon (holding up your hand that's holding George's)

G: oi that's rude (giggling as you giggle back)

Jaymi: so you got your own hotel room then?

Y: yeah so we can spend some time together (smiling at George)

Jaymi: aww remember, Spain is a hot place so if you and George wanna..you know (thrusting slightly)

Y: Jaymi! (softly hitting his shoulder giggling)

Jaymi: (giggling) always turn the air con on ok

Y: thanks for the advice ( sarcastically)

Jaymi: so you've met his dad yet then?

Y: yeah once, only briefly, he popped over George's when I was there once

Jaymi: ahh so you haven't met his little brothers and sisters yet then?

Y: nope, I can't wait though (smiling at George as he's already smiling at you)

*you and George get into the car and drive to the airport to meet the other half of George's family as your suitcases are already in the car. You arrive to be greeted by George's dad, step mum, harriet and five young children, two girls and three boys.*

Archie: geoooooooorrrrrggggeeeeee (running towards us)

G: archiiiiieeeeeeee (grabbing him and lifting him up to carry him)

Archie: is this your girlfriend?

G: yes she is (smiling at you)

A: hello (waving at you)

Y: hello (waving back)

G: now, her names *your name* and she's coming on holiday with us

Dom :come on then you lot let's go check in (grinning away)

*you all go through checking in your luggage and your waiting by the gates to board the plane as you have half hour to spare*

G: I'm gonna go and grab a coffee at costa a minuet (squeezing your hand) wanna come?

Y: sure (squeezing his hand back)

G: dad, me and *your name* are gonna go to costa a minuet want anything?

D: alright hold on (getting his wallet out) can you get five fruit shoots for the little ones and three bottles of water (handing George a 10 pound note)

G: sure, kids what fruit shoots do you want?

All of them: black current!

G: (giggling) ok

A: George can I come with you?

G: corse you can annabelle (holding her hand as well as yours as you walked over)

A: *your name* how much do you love George?

Y: (giggling then looking at George ) a lot

A: lots and lots?

Y: lots and lots and lots (smiling at her)

A: I like you (letting go of George's hand and skipping over to you to hold your other hand) your so pretty

G: she's beautiful (looking into your eyes then looking back at annabelle) isn't she

A: yes! (Grinning at you) you should be a princess (you giggle)

G: she already is (leaning towards annabelle and pointing at himself) she's my princess (kisses your cheek as you giggle) and if anyone hurts her..

A: then I'll get Leo (George's other brother) to set his dragon on them!

G: you know what, that's a good idea

Y: (giggling) well then if I'm a princess and George is my prince, who are you gonna be?

A: that's easy (giggling) your fairy that protects you both (you smile at her)

G: right, go to the shop first to get bottled drinks then costa yeah?

Y: yeah makes sense (smiling at George)

*you get the bottled drinks then Walk into costa next door*

G: babe what do you want? (Staring into your eyes)

Y: umm.. I'll have a vanilla cream cooler please (your almost gagging on the smell of coffee but you love the smell of coffee usually?)

G: sure (squeezes your hand) babe, you ok? You look a bit pale

Y: yeah I'm..(you gag and run to the toilet)

*you make it to the toilet and puke, you don't understand why? You love the smell of coffee. After puking you start to feel a bit better, you pat your face with water to cool you down and walk out of the toilet to be greeted by George and annabelle with the drinks*

G: you ok babe? (Looking concerned)

Y: a lot better now (wiping your forehead) probably just travel sickness or something (he passes you your drink as you and George both hold annabelles hands walking back over)

G: but were not on the plane yet (giggling)

Y: I dunno, I started feeling sick when I smelt the coffee..

G: but you love the smell of coffee?

Y: I know, that's what I don't understand..

*20 minuets later a n announcement is made "boarding flight to Tenerife, Spain to gate 6 please I repeated boarding flight to Tenerife, Spain to gate 6 please". You all hold hands, stay close and arrive on the plane*

H: dad I'm gonna go and sit with George and *your name* ok?

D: ok

H: Heyy you two love birds!(grinning)

Y: Heyy Harriet (smiling at her)

G: hellooooooo (poking his tongue out at her)

H: how you two doing then? (Sitting in the seat next to George)

G: were doing good except missy over here (holding your hand up with his giggling) decided to puke in costa

Y: but I feel a lot better now (giggling)

H: are you ill? I don't wanna catch it (putting her top over her mouth joking about)

Y: (giggling) nahh, just the smell of the coffee made me feel sick or something and I just puked

H: lovely, you sure it's not nerves?

Y: I doubt it, I've been on planes loads of times before

H: hmm. You like the smell of coffee don't you?

Y: yeah that's what I don't get (giggling)

*its near the end of the flight and your just about to land*

Y: I'm craving chocolate right now, (to George) babe you bring any chocolate?

G: umm (looks through his hand luggage) no sorry babe

Y: ahh it's ok I'll get some when we've landed (giggling)

H: wait, first puking for no reason, now cravings.. (You and George just look at her then to each other as Harriet starts giggling) you sure your not pregnant

*suddenly your face went serious.. You can't be pregnant.. You just can't be..*

..................................