--Species--

Vampires-

Vampires, most species fear them. Nowadays, vampires resist feeding on humans. For it has driven humans to near-extintion.
Hospitals, donate blood and fruits to satisfy vampires.
Though sometimes, a vampire may not like it.
So, even though we have prevention, vampires may still hunt for humans.
To summarize- Vampires originally feasted on humans. Though the law is now forcing them not to because humans have been driven to endangerment.
Vampires drink human blood for nourishment.

Werewolves-

Werewolves are very territorial.
They usually group in packs, their family, so if there's werewolves in the town you live in, you can often find them together.
Werewolves can turn into straight up wolves.
Although they rarely do anymore.
In their 'human' forms, you can see wolf ears and tail.
They can hide their ears and tail though!
There is often an Alpha male and female in the pack.
And an Omega, unfortunately.
Alphas are the leaders of the pack, the highest rank.
An omega is the lowest in the pack, and often disliked by the other Werewolves. Unfortunately, the Alpha may occasionally beat up the Omega.

Werecats-
Werecats, although alike werewolves, are very different.
Werecats can turn into cats, although it takes a very strong (in the sense of magical energy) werecat to do it.
In their 'human' forms you are able to see cat ears and tail. Though there is no possible way for them to hide their ears and tail.
Alike the popular Neko, found common in anime.
Some werecats enjoy seafood, and enjoy climbing up to high places.
Now don't worry, they aren't very territorial. And can be very sweet!
Although some werecats, usually the magically strong ones, don't speak english.

Faeries-

Faeries are very high in magical energy.
They are very small human-like creatures.
They have wings, that of a butterfly's or a dragonfly's. They can be specificated into two average breeds. Butterfaeries, and dragonfaeries.  
They have the ability to fly, and are very educated about the terrain around them. But they are restricted to stay in the same town or forest for the entirety of their lives.
Messenger Faeries exceed this law, of course.

Sometimes Faeries can be born as a Werewolf faerie or a Werecat faerie. Although it is very rare.

Dragons-

Dragons, a mythical creature. A lot of species don't believe that dragons still exist. Or if they even existed in the first place.
They come in many breeds-
Fire dragons
Earth dragons
Air dragons
Water dragons
Electricity dragons

And the common, basic dragon.

Fire Dragons-
Fire dragons have the ability to breathe fire. Their eyes are usually the colour of fire, red fading into yellow. If a fire dragon has any other colour, they are a crossbreed. Their scales are usually green-toned. If they are any other colour, they are a crossbreed.
They have exactly four horns on their head.
All fire dragons can breathe fire.

Earth Dragons-
Earth Dragons are very sleek, and elegant. They have high magical energy, for they are very peaceful.
Their eyes, are usually green-toned, if they are any other colour they are a crossbreed.
Their scales are dirty colours like grey and brown. Their tails are like that of a traditional unicorn's. They do not have wings.
All earth dragons are bare of horns.

Air Dragons-
Air dragons have excellent wingspans. They can get up to 50 feet wide! Air dragons have a medium size, they are not big, but they are not small.
Air dragons, do not have webbed wings. Instead they have feathered wings, like that of a bird's.
Air dragons can stand and lay on clouds.
Their eyes are usually blue-toned. If they are any other colour they are a crossbreed.
Their scales are white, light grey, and grey. If they are any other colour they are a crossbreed.

Water Dragons-
Water dragons live in lakes and oceans.
They have the ability to breathe water. Alike fire dragons.
They can get very territorial, and aren't a good friend.
They can at times act like the mysterious Kelpie, only mentioned in legends and myths.
Water dragons do not have specific eye colour or scale colour.
They have a fish tail, and gills.
Sometimes water dragons can be mentioned in legends to be the horse of sorts for mermaids.

Electricity Dragons-
These dragons get their energy from electricity. Usually they go into their human forms and plug their tails into a power outlet to gather energy.
Example of an Electricity Dragon- Kanna (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
They usually have blue eyes and light scales/fur. Like white, pastel pink, or blue.
They have wings, and they are feathered. Electricity dragons are often mistaked for air dragons.
_------------------_
Basic dragons can be a combination or crossbreed between any and all breeds. They are the most common to find in modern times.
All dragons have human forms. Half dragons have a form in between their human and dragon form. Where horns/tails/wings are exposed.

And you know what a human is, for you are one.