W⃣h⃣a⃣t⃣s⃣ h⃣a⃣p⃣p⃣e⃣n⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣ t⃣o⃣ m⃣e⃣?

(musics just for fun if you like to listen to it when you read.)😋

🅝🅞 🅟🅞🅥

Lance sat in math class, repositioning just a bit in his uncomfortably wobbly chair. He wasn't paying any attention as the teacher droned on about the useless Pythagoras Theorem. 'Funny how school just teaches you stuff you only need for school.' The Cuban male thought while he was sketching a certain mullet boy-, using very good detail and depth I might add.

"McClain, why don't you show me what you've come up with? Considering the fact you're writing your 'math equation' in a sketchbook." Mr. Sendak asks sarcastically, startling the poor boy.

Shit. No. Fuck. Please.

"Actually Sir you wrote that equation up there wrong, I was paying plenty attention." Lance lied motioning to the chalk board. As the grouchy man turns to check the problem the teen quickly reaches into an army green bag and swaps the sketchpad in for a different one.
"Nice try Lance, come on show me what you're drawing." The older man said turning back around. He reached forward taking the drawing ever so rudely.

Mr. Sendak shakes his head upon seeing a rough sketch of a shark surrounded by little fish and coral. "And you now have extra homework McClain." The Grinch says carelessly tossing the artwork onto Lances 'not-so-organized' desk.

Whew. Close one.

The brunette glanced over towards two other students near the back of the room. One short, sandy blonde haired girl, and one buffer, golden browned skinned boy. A few of Lances good friends. Pidge. And Hunk.

'You good?' The small female named mouthed.

Lance replied with a small smile and slight nod as he returned to tuning out the teacher.

•____•____•Time Skip•____•____•

Once the bell rang Lance met up with Pidge at her locker.

"Hey you're hosting movie night tomorrow right?" Pidge asked grabbing her winter coat.

Lance stopped staring off into nothing snapping his head towards her expectant looking face.
"Sorry I didn't catch that." He admitted in an embarrassed tone.

"You're hosting movie night tomorrow night. Right." She repeated slow, but not meanly. Pidge may be sassy but she's a sweetheart.

Lance smiled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, heh yeah. Sorry again my throats been bothering me a bit, what movie are we watching?" 

"Well it's Keith's turn to decide, and I told him to just head over to your place tonight so you guys could pick something out. You don't mind right?" Pidge asked innocently.

Lances heart skipped a beat.

"Of course not. N-no problem." The Cuban replied shakily.

"Coolio, later." She exclaimed waving her hand up high and twirling the opposite direction.

The McClain teen adjusted his backpack straps, as he made his way down the red and peach halls, out the large glass doors, and into the warm air. After turning a corner into a quiet parking lot he spotted Keith leaning up against his motorcycle, his eyes widening and heart speeding up. Slowly but surely Lance made his way over to Mr Hothead.