chapter 11

It's been a couple of weeks since the twins have been home and I still find it awkward to be around mark. We sleep in different rooms and when he walks in the same room I walk out I guess I'm just still not ready to face him. Somthings not right and I couldn't keep it out of my conscious anymore expecially when it's about family. So thats were we are now sitting either side of his solid oak wood desk. Hayden  asleep in my arms and kylie in marks.
"Oh now I understand. You only want to talk to me because it's for you."
"Well not really"
"What then why  because you haven't spoken to me since you was in the hospital. And that's been weeks do you not think that it hurts me. Expecially when you won't let me hold my son!!" Asif he shouted at me this man has some anger problems.
"Ok I admit I shouldn't treat you like this but I still can't get over the fact you killed my brother of all people."
"Yh but he nearly killed you all remember"
"Ok but anyway you know inka"
"Inka Williams?"
"Yes"
"Well what about her?"
"She was always so quiet and I was the only one that could tell if something was upsetting her and normally she calls more then twice a day and texts me but she hasn't since I was forced to live with you"
"So what she's nothing to do with me"
"That's not the point she's my cousin and I can't stand the thought of her missing could you see if you can find her so I know she's safe"
"Ugh fine"
After we finished we took the twins to bed. I think I'm getting used to being around him now. Is that a good thing or not?

~~~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~
I was interrupted with a knock on the bathroom door.
"What nowwww" I groaned
"I found out what happened to inka"
"OMG what"
"She was raped and abused by her boyfriend so she went into hide but he's still out there trying to find her."
And that's when my world came crashing down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for late updates I'm busy with school.
But anyway who's heard
Bts DNA
Got7 you are
Twice likey
And exo the eve dance practise especially sehun close up