chapter 5

i have been locked in this place for days i wouldn't eat or drink just cry and sleep. Mark has got maids and his friends to try talk to me but i block them out. they try using the baby to get me out and make me feel guilty but right now i dont care the words my father said are running through my mind.i know its bad for the baby but im just really hurt. i lay in the tub and fell asleep.

all of a sudden there was a loud crash outside the door that woke me up and the door came of its hinges. then he barged in.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WHY HIDE IN HERE WHAT ABOUT THE BABY GOD YOUR SO DUMB." he dragged me out the tub and through the house it was really bad how could he get so angry. he threw me in the car and speed off.

"Mark slow down please"

"WHY SHOULD I YOU NEVER CARED SO WHY SHOULD I"

"why are you doing this you dont know what happened"

"SO TELL ME THEN"

"NOT UNTIL YOU STOP THE CAR"

"IM NOT GOING TO STOP JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO IM DONE LISTENING TO YOU "

"HOLD ON YOU'VE NEVER LISTENED TO ME"

"IM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND AND YOU'VE NEVER ASKED WHY I BROUGHT YOU"

"SO WHY DID YOU BUY ME THEN PROBABLY JUST SO YOU CAN FUCK AND CHUCK ME WELL GUESS WHAT YOUR PLAN WORKED DIDNT IT BUT NOW IM PREGNANT AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT I DONT WANT YOU IN MY CHILD'S LIFE SO STOP THE CAR SO I CAN GET OUT"

after i said that he speed up.

"YOU NEVER LET ME EXPLAIN THO THATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU ACCUSE ME OF THINGS PEOPLE THINK IM A RUTHLESS GANGLEARD AND PLAYER BUT THATS NOT TRUE I...I...I L.i love you and when you told me you was pregnant i was over the moon about it."

when he finished a car came speeding down the same lane as us coming towards us and hit the car. we went over the railings and down a hill when the car stopped everything went black."