chapter 10

"Congratulations on your birth of a boy and girl"
"Who was the eldest"
"The boy was born 4 minutes before the girl. Someone will be round soon to collect here names but for the mean while would you like to hold them"
"Ohh yes please. Omg I sound so desperate"
"I'ts fine I've had mums that wouldn't let me touch there child first"
"Wow and I thought I was bad"
"Would you like us to contact the dad. He left his number incase we needed him."
"Yes please he deserves to see them"
"Ok we will call him now"
And with that the doctor walked out
~~~~~10 minutes later ~~~~~~~~
*knock knock*
"Come in*
"Hey baby girl where's my kids" he spoke quietly walking in.
"There's sleeping and it's Kaden and kylie I hope you like the names"
"Like them babe i love them prince Kaden and Princess kylie"
"Haha your the one that's going to be playing princesses with kylie" he look at me with disbelief while I just laughed at him. Shame on him though it's not my fault.
"Can I hold kaden" he asked me. Why of all people he asks me I know there his babys but I still hadn't forgiven him about my brother but why would he do it of all people my brother tried to kill me aswel I'm so confused right now.
"No" was my answer I couldn't let anyone touch Kaden no. no one is going to touch him. Not even mark no one if they try I'll Kill them.
"HUH baby why" Ugh why does he sound confused for he knows why is he stupid.
"You know why"
"No i dont. Come outside and tell me"
"Fine" i got up and walked outside making sure he was in front so he wouldn't try get my babys.
"Why can't I hold kaden"
"You wanna know why you can't hold Kaden it's because I'm his mother and you'll never be a good enough father for them."
"What do you mean I havnt done anything to them"
"Dont act all innocent you've done everything to them it's your fault they nearly died it's your fault everything is your fault it's your fault my brothers dead" i couldn't take it I was hitting him but he just took the pain screw him for being so muscular. I looked at him one last time and walked back into my room. As soon as I closed the door Kaden woke up and started crying. I grabbed him and started to settle him, Mark hadn't came back into the room and to be honest I don't care.

2 HOURS LATER
The doctor came to examine the twins and collect there names.
"Umm yh the boys Kaden and the girls kylie " i told her
"Ok thank you and there wonderful names"
"Thanks and thank you for helping me"
"Its fine it's my job"
"And you do a marvellous one of it"
"Why thank you"
We both erupted into laughter while laughing at nothing weird I know.

"Well your children are fit and ready to go home"
"Ok thanks do you know what time about they can go"
"Umm I'd say as soon as you've signed the papers"
"Oh that's great"
"Well I've got to go see other patients I hope all goes well with them growing up"
"Ok doc take care and good luck in the future"
With that the doctor left and I started packing everything.

//////////6pm/////////

We're in justins car going back to my house mark had his highest security on the job to protect us all and be there for our every need. Although I hate him I've got to do this for my kids and justin. As we pull up to the house marks standing outside the door as I look at the house then again I wouldn't say it's a house more like a mansion.

Then I looked back at mark who had started to walk towards us and that's when a sick gut feeling had taken over and all of a sudden I didn't want to be here a wanted to go home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup guys
Sorry for taking so long and thank you to Ellasella12321 for private messaging me to update and the kind words she had said I appreciate it alot.

Also guys I need more characters just some friends for Mark and lexi message me if you want your character in it.

Who else starts back to school soon and take care guys Love you all ❤❤❤