Birthday girl(Part 2)

Fran's pov

It was 7:30 am and I was cuddling with Diego in bed. Suddenly the door opened and Vilu hurried into the room.

V: Happy birthday Fran! I'm the first one who...- She stopped when she saw me lying on Diego's chest with his arms around me.-Omg! Sorry for interrupting this moment guys. I see you two are very busy here. 

F: Vilu, It's not what you think. We didn't do anyth...

V: We'll have a talk later, Fran. Now I'll leave, feel free to do anything I won't interrupt anymore. See ya.

D: Well... that was...

F: A big misunderstanding.

D: Yeah. 

F: Not a big deal I'll talk to her later.

D: So what does my birthday girl wants to do?

F: First... I want to kiss my super sweet and caring boyfriend!

As I said that I felt his lips on mine kissing me softly and gently.

D: I love our kisses, you know that?

F: Then why did you stop?

We continued kissing. It was so good that my eyes were closed. We were so into the kiss when suddenly Diego stopped. I was about to open my eyes when I felt his warm lips on my neck. He was kissing it passionately and this made me bristle. I moaned quietly so that Vilu and Leon can't hear it. Diego stopped for a second looked me in the eyes and said " God, Francesca Caviglia I love every single part of you!"

F: Good to hear it. Because I love you too. Especially your lips!- I giggled and continued talking- I'm kidding, honey. I love everything that has to do with you! 

We kissed for a few more minutes, or I though they were minutes.

D: The fuck, Francesca it's 9:10. We should go downstairs right now!

F: Dammit let's go!- I was right in front of the door when Diego caught my hand.

D: Honey, you can't go downstairs while you are wearing only my shirt.

F: Omg! You are right. 

D: Okay I'll wait for you outside the room so we can go together.

F:Thank you, sweetheart. I'm coming right now.

I changed myself and went downstairs with Diego. We saw Vilu and Leon talking on the sofa. When Vilu saw me she immediately jumped, came to me and hugged me.

V: Sooo...

F: So nothing, we didn't do anything!

V: Yeah, that's why you two were cuddling in bed at 7:30 in the morning, with you wearing his shirt.

D:Actually...

V: Diego these are girl things please leave us alone, Leon you too.

D,L: Okay. - Diego kissed my forehead and the boys went upstairs.

V: So now tell me how it was.

F: Vilu, we didn't do anything!

V: I don't believe you!

F: You have to! And if you leave me explain you'll see that nothing happened.

V: Go on. Explain, sister.

F: Yesterday when we watched the film you and Leon fell asleep. I was almost asleep when he lifted me up and took me upstairs in his room. He was about to leave when I asked him where he was going to sleep. So after I realized that he'll sleep on the sofa I told him that he can sleep in his room with me. But nothing more!

V: And what about the t-shirt?

F: I forgot my pijamas and he gave me an old t-shirt that he found it the wardrobe.

V: Ohh, now I understand. But to be honest I was really happy when I thought you did it. I mean you are both 18 so... 

F: So nothing, Vilu I'm not ready yet and Diego knows this perfectly.

V: 8 months, Fran! I'm really glad that you two are together for so long. 

F: I'm glad too! I love him with all my heart. But let's go now because the boys are waiting for us.

V: Okay. Let's go.

L: Oh, finally girls. You are so sloow...

V: Said the man who made me wait for him 30 minutes in the park just to look pretty on our date.

D: Okay we'll leave you two because I have a surprise for Fran. 

F: Diego you know I hate surprises!

D: I know, honey but you're gonna love this. Just close your eyes please.

I closed my eyes and he started leading me somewhere. A few minutes later he told me that I can open my eyes and I did it. Omg! He remembers! He remembers the place of our first kiss. I can't believe it.

F: You remember?

D: Of course I remember! Happy birthday my love!

We sat on the bench and it brought so many good memories.

D: Look at the time, my love.

F: It's 14: 37.

D: Exactly! Francesca Caviglia 18 years ago at 14:37, my beautiful, caring, sweet, smart and lovely girl was born. 18 years ago, the person who changed me for 8 months like no one in my whole life, was born. At this day, at this time 18 years ago you were born Francesca Caviglia and except the day of our first kiss and the day we said we love each other this is the most important day. I love you Fran! With all my heart!

I was crying. How he can be so sweet. God I love him! We leaned closer to each other and we kissed. Then he stood up and then got down on one knee. He was holding something in his hand. It was a little blue box. Oh god he can't do this! Not now. We are too young.

D: Francesca, I know we weren't always the best couple but I want to promise you here and now that I'll do everything to continue making you happy like you are now. To promise you that no matter of everyone and everything I'll be here for you. To promise you that I won't do anything to hurt you, because I love you! Love your voice , love your smile, your soft and gentle lips, your black,curly and shining hair, your deep eyes, your body, your character, I love all of you! You're my better half and my soul mate and no one can change that.- He opened the box and there I saw a beautiful silver necklace. - I know you don't like gold, so I got a silver one. I hope you like it.

He now stood up and looked at my eyes for a few seconds then we kissed. When we broke the kiss we hugged and I whispered to his ear.

F: I love it. I love the place. I love the surprise. I love you!