Birthday girl(Part 1)

Fran's pov

V: Tomorrow is your birthday, Fran!

F: Yes, it is! And the happiest part is that I'm spending it with you, Angie, Diego, Leon and your dad. You are my family now and you make me very happy!

V: Actually dad went to Seville for work and unfortunately he won't be here until tomorrow evening, so he won't spend the whole day with us.

F: Oh, okay then. Wait a second Diego is calling me.

F(On the phone): Hi Diego, what's up.

D(OTP): Hey honey, I was wondering if you and Vilu would like to come to our house tonight for a film night?

F(OTP): Sounds great but we should ask Angie first. Is your mother okay with that?

D(OTP): Well she went on a business trip to Felanitx and she said that it's okay to invite you both. So why are you still waiting, go and ask Angie! 

F(OTP): Okay, bye for now honey.

D(OTP): Bye, my love!

*1 hour later*

Vilu and I are in front of Diego's house. We knock on the door and Leon opens it.

D: Hello Vilu, hello honey!

V,F: Hey Diego!

L: Okay, so girls we have popcorn, blankets if it gets cold, drinks and most important we have you, so the only thing we need is the film.

D: And we thought that because tomorrow it's Fran's birthday, she should choose what we'll watch.

V: Great idea!

F: Okay, soo... hmm... what about... "Titanic"?

D: Titanic? Seriously?

F: Honey, you know I'm kidding. I hate "Titanic"! What about " 500 days of summer"?

V: I love it! 

L: Okay.

D: Do we have to watch it again, Francesca? Seriously? 

F: Yes, Diego. You said that I'm choosing and I want " 500 days of summer"

D: Okay but next time we'll watch "Saw". 

F: No we won't Diego.- While we were arguing Leon and Vilu went upstairs to get the film.

D: So we have to watch your teeny romantic films, but when I want to watch something that I like with my girlfriend the answer is no?

F: But you know I've been afraid of horror films since I was a kid.

D: Yes and I don't want to watch stupid boring romantic films but you always insist and I agree? 

F: Wait! Diego, why are we arguing about some stupid stuff?

D: Because it's not stupid for me!

F: You know what? Just shut up and kiss me!

D: And what if I don't want to kiss you, Francesca?

F: Oh, then just...- I was interrupted by his soft lips that were kissing mine. 

When we broke the kiss he said:

D: Great way to stop the fight, huh? You know what if you don't want to watch a horror film with me it's fi... - The first kiss wasn't enough for me so I kissed him again, but this time harder.

V: Eww, get a room. Disgusting! 

Diego and I both laughed and the four of us sat on the sofa. We started watching the film.

*30 minutes later*

We were in the middle of the film when I started falling asleep. Diego thought I fell asleep like Leon and Vilu. He lifted me up and took me upstairs and gently put me on the bed. He kissed my forehead and he was leaving the room when I told him-

F: Aww, honey you are very sweet, thank you!

D: Everything for you my princess.

F: But where are you going to sleep Diego? This is your bed.

D: Oh no problem. I will sleep on the sofa. Because Vilu will sleep in my mom's room.

F: Honey, you can sleep here with me. I mean tomorrow I will be 18 and you already are. And what's more we'll just sleep, nothing else.

D: If it's okay with you.

F: Of course it is. Come here.- Diego lied next to me and hugged me. 

We were cuddling in silence until he looked at me and said-

D: You know what, honey? These 8 months with you I realised I've never been happier. When I look at your eyes my heart melts. I love you with all my heart, Cesca!

F: Diego, to be honest 1 year ago I wouldn't have believed if someone told me that I would be here now with you. I wouldn't believed that I will hug you, hold your hand and kiss you. I wouldn't believed that I'll call you my love. But here we are. Together and happy! In the beginning I wasn't sure if I should to that because I was told that people never change. But they DO change if they want to. And you are a living proof, honey. You- Diego Hernandez are the living proof. And I'm not regretting even minute that I've spent with you, my love.- When I said that he kissed me passionately for more than a minute. I wanted this to last forever, but unfortunately we both needed air so we broke the kiss.

D: Happy birthday, my love! - He said and kissed me again.

F: You are the best present, Diego! 

We continued kissing a few more minutes. I was feeling like the luckiest girl ever. After a while we hugged each other and we both fell asleep.