"So-someone else just g-go now." Bill tried changing the subject.

"Stan, you ask someone now." Ben said. It seemed like anyone's best chance for survival was to stay silent because Stan chose Ben.

"Ben, truth or dare." Stan asked. Ben thought for a moment, trying to look brave but ultimately showing his nervousness.

"C'mon, Haystack don't let me down." Richie crossed his fingers.

"Shut up, Trashmouth!" I just wanted to get this game over with.

"Dare," Ben shrugged causing Richie to whoop enthusiastically.

Stan touched his fingertips to his chin in a thoughtful position causing Bill to giggle. They're kind of cute, I guess.

"I dare you to," Stan squinted his eyes. "Confess your love to someone special."

"How lame is that," I swear to God if Richie doesn't shut up- "We already know he's gonna pick Beverly."

The group went silent. We all stared at Richie with annoyed looks. Who sells their best friend out like that?

"That's really sweet," Bev smiled, getting up and walking past the campfire to give Ben a kiss on the cheek. At least she's nice about it.

"Th-thanks." Ben gushed. "Elle truth or dare?"

Elle squeaked, hiding behind her hands. I could see why Richie liked her. She's sort of cute with her whole innocent shy thing going on. Richie smiled at her, suddenly quiet.

"Dare," She mumbled surprising everyone.

"I dare you to, kiss Bev on the cheek." Ben shrugged like he had no better ideas. Bev just laughed as Elle kissed her cheek. It didn't seem like a big deal at all. I rolled my eyes, this game was so dumb. If they all want to kiss each other why didn't we just play spin the bottle. I shook my head.

"Got something you want to say?" Mike snickered at me. I froze.

"Just," I shrugged. "If you guys are so obsessed with kissing each other why didn't we just play spin the bottle?"

Bev bit her lip, I could tell this was going to ruin whatever plans she had in store but I was relieved because I was sure it involved having to be nice to Richie which was already hard enough for me to do.

"Fine," Bev said. "But if you refuse to kiss the person it lands on, the person to your right gets to decide who you kiss."

I took note that Beverly was on my right and groaned.

"Whatever," I shrugged. I just wanted everyone to get their hormones out of the way so I could go to my room and sleep.

"Who has a bottle?" Mike scoffed. Almost like a scene out of a movie, Richie pulled a bottle out from under the bench he was sitting on. I gaped at him.

"What? Can't blame me for being prepared." Richie defended himself. I waved my hand at him, urging him to get on with the game. He placed the bottle near the fire and looked around.

"Elle choose someone to spin, since you just had you're turn." Stan said. Elle nodded, scanning everyone one by one. She smiled and pointed at Mike.

Mike sighed, reaching for the bottle. We all watched anxiously as the bottle spun. I took a moment to shake my head at the male to female ratio and the odds that he'd even land on someone he hoped for. Not that I thought he'd be interested in anyone here.

I began to get dizzy so I looked away. That's when I heard the teasing begin.  I looked up to see the bottle landed on Beverly. What the fuck, how did he get a girl?