Chapter 13 - Passionate Love

Start from the beginning

Liz: Umm.....no..?

Amelia: You're kidding me! Even I can see that Yukiya and Luca likes you! Can't you see they're unusually being TOO nice to you recently?

Liz: Hmm...I think they're nice because we're in the same class.

Amelia: Guy! Even Guy in my class adores you!

Liz: Is that so? Maybe he's just being friendly.

Amelia: T-Then how about Joel!

Liz: No way. He's my childhood friend.

Amelia: *sigh* You really are hopeless.... I feel sorry for them..

Liz: ?

Amelia: Anyways! I've heard that when you're in love, you sometimes have some strange feelings!

Liz: Strange feelings?

Amelia: Yes! Some people feel like there are butterflies in their stomach but some others feel pain.

Liz: P-Pain?!

Amelia: It's not actually injuries though... But their hearts will throb so much that it's painful..

Amelia: They feel nervous or happy just being next to the one they like, and always think about them!

Liz: Ehh...? So that's is love.

Amelia: Yes yes! Isn't it exciting?

Liz: Haha Amelia...you sure interested about love.

Amelia: Of course! Ahhh I want to have that feeling too! Even if it's painful as rumor!

Liz: I think many guys like you too, why don't you accept one?

Amelia: But none of them suits me..

Liz: Haha...

Amelia: But..it's nice to be in love. I hope your other half one day too Liz.

Amelia smiled at Liz and then dig in her lunch.

Liz: (Love huh.... I wonder if I can find one...)

With that thought on mind, Liz enjoyed her normal, peaceful lunch.

~ Flashback ends ~

Liz: So this feeling I've been had....

Liz: (...Is love....?)

Liz: ...!!

Realized her feelings, heat rushed to her face as she blushed madly. She quickly put her hands on her hot cheeks as she slided down the edge and let the water as high as her nose.

Liz: (..I...I....love Klaus..?)

Liz shook her head to deny it, but the more she denied it, the kore she thought about Klaus.