The duel

This chapter is dedicated to TheArcAngel for the idea about what would happen in the in the sword fighting comp

Random camper's POV

I made my way with my cabin to the pavilion where I found that Jake and Annabeth our mean leaders in head to toe in Greek battle armour trying to look menacing and failing horribly and then was Alpha he had a black jacket with the bag with the arrows strapped around him like from left shoulder to right hip and then curled around his back again to his left shoulder were the bag was. Black jeans with specks of white and combat boots, he had raven black hair and a mask (what colour ?) but I couldn't see the colour of his eyes and he had a black t'shirt underneath his jacket. He looked terrifying and creepy part was he wasn't even trying. "A series of skills" announced Chiron " archery, knife throwing, sword fighting with powers". Alpha smirked and took,his bow from his second in command, Iroas I think funny it means hero in greek but why Greek? And walked up to the archery range as Jake notched his arrow as it flew towards the board, it had begun.
The 14 Olympians were here ( hades and Hestia were made Olympians ) and watched eagerly at Jake seeing it went close to bullseye. He smirked and said "do better than that assassin," Alpha rolled his eyes and notched his arrow, he somersaulted and twisted and in mid-air he let the arrow go to a perfect bullseye. Everyone was stunned and we looked over at the army who were looking bored "oh come on," moaned Betrayer "he does 2,ooo of those in half an hour".
"Right um, first competition won by Alpha next competition, knife throwing," then Jake took poisoned daggers and went at his starting position. Everyone was looking at Alpha too see which ones he would choose. He took up stitches in his clothing inside his shoes and all with some kind of black liquid "chaos poison fades immortals" said Alpha seeing our expression. The Olympians gulped. Jake growled and positioned his daggers in his hand.
Jake threw the daggers at the wall making a trident and the poison was green so it did look impressive. Everyone clapped and Poseidon had a look between disgust and proudness. Alpha threw his daggers making CHAOS in big letters with black which seemed so menacing that it easily beat jake's everyone clapped except the army who were clearly waiting for something and they were right. Alpha threw daggers again making 2 swords and I don't know how he did it but he made one sword light and one sword dark, the sign of an assassin. " well 2-0 to Alpha next competition sword fighting with powers , two points meaning if Jake wins we will think of a competition for each" Annabeth who was waiting by the sidelines got up and pulled out her dagger and Jake his sword and Alpha his really creepy black nightmare sword apt hat just in the presence of I just wanted to lean over and die but not just that I felt my soul would slowly turn into pieces and be scattered across the universe, it wasn't the best feeling, then Jake and Annabeth charged...

Iroas' POV

Annabeth should of been smarter to charge at Alpha, she disappeared into thin air and Jake kept on running once he connected swords with Alpha he summoned a giant wave and threw it at Alpha, Alpha not really caring kept on slashing and breaking his bones, it's true I'm not a healer but I do sword fighting and I've had enough sword fight with Alpha to know what he was doing and right now the puny demigod had a broken spine 3 cracked ribs a broken arm a sprained ankle and a dislocated shoulder and we weren't even 30 seconds in and Alpha didn't even have a scratch. Annabeth reappeared behind and Alpha used the back of his boot and kicked her back in the stomach and she went flying off to the wall Alpha knocked Jake to the wall covered in blood and slowly dying, Poseidon and Athena angry ran from their thrones with his trident and her sword in their hands and headed towards Alpha, knowing this Annabeth got up and ran towards Alpha, he turned the trident and the dagger and the swordinto dust and pushed them down with his fists crushing their spines...
Annabeth was unconscious and Poseidon was howling and wailing, and Athena was crying beginning to fall unconscious and Jake ran at him somehow getting engery and Alpah twisted him round crushed his spine on the ground then Alpha created water chains to hold them in place and even Poseidon couldn't get out of them. Alpha raise his sword but then there was a voice screaming "die demigod scum" as we turned and saw Prometheus and Krios with Peres and Hyperion along with 5,000 monsters Alpha grinned and signalled me as we ran with the army towards the titans. "And that's 4-0," Chiron said weakly.

Sorry for not updating I'm just really tired so I hoped you liked this chapter. I'm thinking after the next chapter to leave this story for a while and write a handbook or a story that explains there life on the chaos planet and how important they actually are. About Jason and his brothers and sisters and the army's immortal children

These are a list of ALL of alpha's immortal kids that I forgot to mention in the chapter 'The Throne Room'

-Jason
-Bianca
-Kronos
-Adriane ( I keep on forgetting the spelling )
-Luke
-Calyspo
-Nico
-Thalia
-James ( faded but onto that later)
-Ali (yeah faded I'm mean)
-Raze (again faded)
-Rhea (can you guess? Faded)
-Ash
-Kayla ( faded but more onto that later)

I know I am mean about killing off nearly half of his kids but I do everything for a reason, it's all to do with thrones on the council (don't ask) and letting another immortal child of a different primdol it will make sense in a few chapters

(Age order) BTW ONLY THE FIRST 3 ARE ALPHA AND ASTERI'S, ADRIANE, LUKE, ALI, RAZE'S MOTHER IS CALYPSO DAUGHTER OF ATLAS (cuz some part of me wanted them to get together) CALYPSO, NICO , RHEA'S MOTHER IS REYNA ( cuz I wouldn't mind if they got together in the son of Neptune) THALIA, JAMES, ASH, KAYLA'S MOTHER IS APHRODITE (cuz I wanted it to be an olympian goddess and Athena are you fricking kidding me? Artemis she is the mother of a immortal child of someone else in the army but like Ares (don't ask) and Aphrodite she got here memory wiped, no to Hera, no to Demeter)

should I bring Leo back?

Have a lovely day and don't get killed!

-Livy

-