Poseidon pleads to his son/commander/alpha and sees Jason son of alpha

Alpha's POV

I walked past the traitor AKA Annabeth Chase as she glared at me and smirked as if she knew something that I didn't which is impossible because I have the power to go inside somebody's mind. Anyway I began to walk when I heard a SNAP. I turned around as fast as lightning but the only thing I saw was a flash of gold no it can't be he probably doesn't even know I'm here but there is only one person that can move that fast apart from chaos...

I walked to the cabins when I was stopped by that idiot son of Poseidon and that Athenian spawn and they had little smirks on their faces as the idiot himself talked " you me and my lovely girlfriend (which Annabeth scowled at) duel pavilion 20 minutes if you aren't chicken enough to accept it". Gladly I said inside his head as I created the chaos cabin and gestured to my warriors to follow me "oh and it is a duel to the death" added the idiot although he was looking a bit scared while Annabeth was looking plain horrified I guess she hadn't been there when I was announcing my titles ha chase girl you are going down.

Poseidon POV

Oh no. Usually I would be bragging about my son and how he is going to win but not this one. Maybe i could convince that commander to stop the duel or let him win because in his titles he said he was a dad so maybe he knows how it feels so I try to find him but he was actually at the beach staring at my domain. This was my chance.

"Commander" I asked nervously
"What" he snapped back
"Um I was wondering if you would maybe stop the duel so my son wouldn't get hurt, or maybe let him win because- he let out a cold hearted laugh
"And why would I do that?" He said in a cold voice and his eyes were flashing red which was a clear warning, run away.
"Because you have children so you know what it is like when they are put in danger- he interrupted me again
"My children are warriors and strong ones at that too they don't need me to sort out their small little problems and go running to their daddy unlike some people" and began to glare at me, but it wasn't just a normal glare it was a wolf glare and I saw the eyes of a true warrior and a true wolf " and if you have a problem with that I suggest you talk to Zeus" flashing me a fake smile and disappearing into thin air but I was already gone.

(I could stop there but I am feeling generous)

"Zeus" I called to my brother in the rec room
"
Yes brother" he replied

"How do you know the commander"

His eyes widened "why"

"Because I have to find out more about him because my son is in danger so I can convince him to step back

"Oh he won't do that" and my brother being the drama queen he was disappeared as a lightning bolt struck him.

I turned around to find a 15 year old boy staring at me. He had piercing sea green eyes and was dressed head to toe in gold , he was wearing a golden parka with hoodie under it and a gold t-shirt gold camo jeans and gold converses with a sheathed sword at his side and an array of daggers and knives in his parka hidden by his shoes and cuffs and slung over his shoulder were a bow and a pack of arrows but not just any old arrow no these arrows had fire and vines around them like a black fire and on his left arm there was a golden shield with a eagle and a wolf and a leopard and a rose separated into four parts by two swords going diagonally across the shield and where they crossed there was a golden circlet like my brother Zeus wore. The same as the one on top of his gleaming blond hair. His face was covered by a golden mask only showing his eyes and a copy of a darkening white scar going from his left eye to the top of his upper lip and he scowled at me like the commander did and stared and were Zeus had been and made a face (which I don't know is even possible in a mask) but the mask was melted into his skin but one thing was clear he met my brother and he was with his father which was the commander without his hood on and it hadn't gone well. He disappeared as soon as he realised I was staring at him so a second at least but the memory of him was still in my mind but it wasn't something I wanted to remember he was haunting my dreams and memories so he was an assassin like his father.

So I had 20 minutes to stop a duel between my son and a guy who can produce super children like iron man or superman or something maybe I can talk to my father the guy who ate me. Gee I wonder how that would go.

But 1 thing was sure, one of the commander' kids was strong...

Sorry the description is rubbish I wasn't really thinking about what he looked like I will explain the gold thing... Each child of Alpha has a colour

Jason-Gold

Bianca-White

Kronos-Green

Ariadne-Sapphire Blue

Luke-Purple

Calypso-Bronze

Nico-Black

Thalia-Blood Red

James-Chocolate Brown

Ali-Sliver

Raze-Orange Sun

Rhea-Pink

Ash-Forest Green

Kayla-Grey

Have a lovely day and Don't get Killed!!!!!

-Livy