Chapter Two

Author's note: For all of you who read the first chapter, thank you very much for your time. It was really overwhelming to see that many liked this story. Thank you for your support and the reviews are great. Since English is not my first language, I'm sorry if it's not good. I'll try to improve it.
So, here's the second chapter and I hope you liked it too.
Just A Fling

By: I_am_Magayon

CHAPTER TWO

SASUKE lay on his bed for a while, reminiscing the time he was with a woman he barely knows.

"Hinata..." he muttered the name of the woman.

The first time he saw him in the bar last night, he was instantly drawn to her. There was some kind of mysterious force that was pulling him to her. She looked so delicate. Her pale skin complemented her dark hair. But what attracted him to her were her eyes, her pale eyes. She emitted an aura that made anyone not to come close to her. There were invisible barriers surrounded her which he didn't know why he wanted to cross it.

A challenge, he thought of himself when he walked towards her. Unaware of what could be the consequences.

At first, she was reluctant when he talked to her. But as time passed she had seem relaxed talking to him. He could not deny that he wanted her.

He wanted to touch her.

He wanted to feel her.

He wanted her. Badly.

He could easily envision taking this stranger into his arms and bury himself in her, feeling her breath on his skin as she rode her slow and hard all night long. His groin burned with vicious need.

That was why he grabbed the chance when she finally agreed on going with him. He didn't know what was going in her mind. He didn't careless. All he wanted was to be in bed with her.

The moment they were in his apartment, he immediately grabbed and kissed her. She was so fragile and soft beneath him. If he had not been more careful, he would break her.
He clearly remembered the moment he took her innocence. He was stunned realizing that he was her first. He never do virgins. Because virgins tend to cling. They had this dream of happily ever after which he could not give.

But then, the virgin he had last night was different. Different in a sense that she was calling someone's name. Well, it was not a big deal for him but it was a first. There was something stirred in him which he could not put a name on.

He looked at the vacant space beside him. She was gone. The only proof that she had been there was the faint blood stains on his sheets. Well, after he found out she was a virgin, he somehow expected her still in his bed when he woke, her arms clinging on to him. Then after, he would tell her that it was just sex. No strings attached. That he won't be seeing her again.

But he did not need to. She was gone before he knew it.

He ran his hand over the space he last remembered Hinata lay on. He should be relieved but he felt something wasn't right.

He shook his thoughts off his head. Thinking about those things led to nothing. He would never see her again.

He climbed off the bed to go to the bathroom when his foot hit something. It slid a few inches away from him. He frowned as he picked it up. It was a small velvet box. When he opened it, there was a diamond ring. He didn't remember buying it. Unless..

A smile curved his lips.

HINATA couldn't taste the food she was eating. She was on a lunch date with her fiancé. Yes. She had a fiancé. A fiancé which her father had chosen for her.

Gaara Sabaku. The youngest child of the owner of the Sabaku Banking Corporation.

It had been a week since they formalized their engagement. Her father and his older brother arranged all of it. And in four months' time, she would be his wife.

Her father wanted her to marry a powerful man like Gaara. The power of both families. Both families would benefit once she and Gaara got married. Since her father had no use for her for the company, might as well he marry her off. She felt she was being sold and it breaks her heart.
There was no escape for her. She had no choice. Being soon to be married to a man she didn't love and the man she loved didn't love her back, she was living her life in hell. Little by little, her heart was crushed until nothing was left for her.

"Hinata," Gaara called.

She looked up at him. His eyes were void of emotion. Even if he didn't talk, he knew he too didn't like to be married.

"Why don't I see you wearing the ring?" he asked coldly.

She swallowed. Her hands cold. "I-I just forgot it in my room."

He nodded. "Very well. Just don't forget to wear it next time... even if you didn't want to."

She felt cold. She had been looking for the ring since early that morning. Every time she went on a date with Gaara, she never forgets to wear it. She always put the ring in its velvet box in her bag or pocket. The last time she saw it was last night before...

She shook her head. Even she didn't want to think about it, she may had left the ring in the man's apartment. She was in a hurry to leave that she may have not noticed that she dropped it there. And she needed to get it back...

SASUKE found himself in the office of his older brother later that afternoon. Itachi called him and wanted to talk about something. The moment he entered the building, the employees' eyes were on him. He was used to it. Being the black sheep of the family, he was used on the watchful eyes of people.

When he was younger, he was always got in trouble. He even had his brother bail him out of jail when he got his car crashed in a house. Luckily, no one got hurt. He also had several affairs with women which also brought problems to his brothers. Some of those women would say that they carry his child starts blackmailing him. Thanks to his older brother, those women shut their mouths the moment they face Itachi.
His family owned several businesses around the country and even in the other parts of the world which was headed by his brother. Their parents got separated ten years ago. Their mother died of illness four years ago and their father died in a car accident two years ago.

"What do you want now?" he asked as he sat on the chair in front his brother's desk.

Setting aside the document he was, Itachi looked at Sasuke. "How was your vacation?"

Sasuke frowned. "You asked me to go here just to ask me how was my vacation? That's very unlikely of you."
Sasuke and Itachi had a five year age difference. Being the first born son, Itachi was very responsible. He was the son every parent wanted. They had their differences but grew up to be close. Itachi never forced him to work in the company. He wanted to have his own name in painting. Yes. He was a painter. He had some of his works bought by famous people and some became accents to their hotels and other establishments.

Itachi laughed. "Okay. I need your face, my little brother."

"What?!"

His brother took out a brown envelope and gave it to him. Frowning, he opened it and took out the pictures. They were pictures of a female maybe in her early twenty. What stunned him was the likeness of the woman in the picture to the woman he'd been in bed last night. Same color of eyes. Same dark hair but in a different style.

"What's this?" he asked Itachi.

"Well, she's going to be your future wife. I need you to use your charm so that she'll like you. She's Hanabi Hyuuga, youngest daughter of Hiashi Hyuuga, who is the head of the Hyuuga Group of Companies."

Sasuke was speechless, dumbfounded as to what his brother wanted. "Why?"

"Because our company is having financial problems and I need your help now so that we'll not loose what our father had given us."

To be continued...

Author's note: How was it? Please review. Constructive criticisms are welcome.