wisdom teeth~peter parker

i honestly want my wisdom teeth to be pulled out when i'm older so someone can record me bc i know i'll do some crazy and funny shit😂😭💀
~~~~~~~~~~
peter's POV

"any last words from the famous, y/n,"i said while recording her. "um ask me questions about our relationship," she said a little drunkish. "have you've ever kissed anyone except me?" i said.

"no, i only love you my baby boy," she said while placing her hand on my cheek. the doctor came in earlier and gave her a 'sleepy pill' to numb her a bit before they pulled her wisdom teeth out.

i laughed and smiled. "okay it's time to get started. mr. parker i'll need you to step outside in the waiting room," the doctor said. i nodded and said,"oh yeah of course." i gave y/n a kiss on her forehead and walked out towards the waiting room.

about 30 minutes later the doctor came out with a wobbly y/n. "she's all ready. make sure you change her gauze every 2 hours," the doctor said. "okay thank you," i said as i led y/n out of the dentist.

"you're cute. what's your name?" y/n said as if she were drunk. "y/n you know my name," i said laughing. "you don't look like ned to me. so anyway, i never got your name cutie," y/n said as she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"my name is peter," i said. she gasped. "what's wrong?" i asked nervously. "peter. i'm tired and i want to cuddle with you and go to sleep," she said while yawning.

i chuckled,"okay we can do that. we just need to get you into the car." i unlocked the car and put her into the backseat. i started the car and drove off towards my apartment.

y/n screamed,"HAVE MERCY!!" i stopped the car immediately, luckily it was a red light. "y/n what happened??" i asked her. she looked at me and said,"nothing i was just wondering what it would be like to give birth in a car."

i laughed and turned my head towards the road again. "but you're not pregnant," i said as i look at her through the rear view mirror. she shrugged,"i know but one day i'll be."

"and who will be the father?" i asked her. "zac efron, duh. we'll have beautiful kids," she said. i laughed and rolled my eyes as i started driving. i got to my apartment and got out of the car, towards y/n's side.

she started banging on the door. "why isn't it opening??" she screamed. i opened the door and said,"i child locked it." she jumped on my back and said,"jack is looking very pretty today."

i frowned and said,"who's jack?" she started playing with my hair. "your hair duh," she said. i walked into the apartment and sat her down on the couch. "you named my hair?" i asked. she nodded and said,"i've called it that since third grade."

she yawned and laid down on the couch. i walked into the kitchen and grabbed at water bottle from the fridge. i heard y/n scream again and i ran into the living room. "what's wrong?" i asked her.

she felt around her body and said,"i can't feel my body, peter!! am i dead??" i sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "no, y/n, you're not dead," i said as i sat down on the couch next to her.

she cuddled up against me as i turned on the tv. she yawned and fell asleep. i grabbed my phone and took a picture. i posted it on instagram and said 'just got her wisdom teeth pulled out. fell asleep on me like a baby'
~~~~~~~~~~
hope you guys enjoyed this trashy imagine. make sure to comment and request imagines. much love!!😚❤️