insecurities~tom holland

Hey guys! I'm back and I'm going to try and work around my schedule for school so the most I'll post (that rhymes XD) is on the weekend.
-----------------------------
Y/n's POV
I'm not on the pretty side of people. I've never really been. I'm very insecure because a lot of people made fun of me in high school.

I never really had a boyfriend because of that. I guess I'm not the boy attracting type of girl, like most models. But today, I have an amazing boyfriend, he's a flipping celebrity. Honestly don't even know how I managed to get him.

His names Tom. He's famous for portraying as Spider-Man. Tonight was the premiere and I'm not where near ready. I was looking for a dress when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!!" I yelled to the door. I heard footsteps come up the stairs and into my room. "Why haven't you picked out a dress yet, love?" I heard Tom say at the door of my closet.

He wore a nice fitting black tuxedo. He let his curls loose. No gel, just his beautiful curls.

I huffed,"All of these make me feel fat and there just so tight

I huffed,"All of these make me feel fat and there just so tight." Tom frowned and hugged me from behind. "Darling you never look fat, and I knew that you wouldn't be able to pick out a dress in time so, I bought you this." He said, holding up a beautiful black romper.

I gasped,"Oh my goodness!! Tom you didn't have to!!" He smiled at my excitement,"Yes I did

I gasped,"Oh my goodness!! Tom you didn't have to!!" He smiled at my excitement,"Yes I did. It's beautiful and it would look even more beautiful on you." I smiled. "Thank you Tommy," I said walking over to him and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Go try it on so we won't be late, love," he said whilst handing me the romper. I took it from his hands and went to the bathroom to go put it on.

After I put it on, I felt like I actually look good for the first time in a while. All of a sudden, I gained this new confidence that I was absolutely loving. I walked out and Tom looked up at me and his jaw dropped.

"Y/n you look absolutely gorgeous,"he said walking over to me, still checking me out. I smiled. "Why thank you, Mr. Holland. Shall we head out?" I said, intertwining our hands together. He chuckled,"We shall, Ms. Y/l/n."

We got into the limo in front of our hotel and the whole ride there I felt my anxiety level rising. Tom kept on reassuring me that it would be fine, but my breathing kept on getting heavier.

We got to the premiere and that's when I totally lost it. "Tom I don't think I can do this, there's so many people,"I said breathing heavily. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes and my anxiety attack getting closer. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Hey love. It's going to be alright. I'm going to be there the whole time next to you okay?"

I'm not going to lie, I felt like an absolute baby. I nodded, gently rubbing the tears away so I don't ruin my makeup.

Tom got out of the car and went to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and he grabbed my hand, rubbing it cause he knows that it calms me down. People started taking photos and flashing cameras.

Tom kept on whispering reassuring things in my ear once and a while. I smiled as they took pictures. It was a genuine smile.

Tom talked to a couple of interviewers and the rest of the night was great.

I may not be the prettiest girl in the world, or the most famous person, but I do have the best boyfriend there is.
---------------------
To be honest, that's sort of the way I see myself. I mean I'm not a girl that's on the pretty side of things. And I definitely don't have a pretty body. But everyone is beautiful in their own way. Love you guys!! :)))