i want to be something more~peter parker

You and Peter were studying in the library. All you could think about was Peter. You've had a crush on him since the moment you met him, yet he was probably in love with another girl. Or at least you thought he probably was, you thought he could never like a girl like you.

"Y/n?", you heard Peter say. Snapping out of your daydream,"Yeah?" "You haven't looked at your history book in five minutes and you've been looking into space. What's on your mind?" You blushed, trying to think of an excuse. You wanted to say you're on my fucking mind. And you never seem to leave it. You cleared your throat and said,"Well my mom wanted to do chores after school and I sort of forgot what they were." Peter mouths an Oh and goes back to his work.

You checked the time on your phone,"As a matter of fact, I should probably get going if I wanna finish those chores before my mom gets home. So i'll uh see ya later, Parker." You say as you pack your papers."Yeah I'll see you later", Peter said as he watched you leave. Peter sighed, thinking about you was all he ever did since middle school. Your his best friend and he didn't want to destroy your friendship. And plus, you knew he was Spider-man. That already put you in danger of his enemies, if you two were together and you got hurt, he would never be able to forgive himself.
~You got to your house~
You sighed as you walked into your apartment, feeling bad for leaving Peter by himself. You couldn't control your feelings for him. You went to your bedroom and laid down on the bed as you listened to music.
After 15 minutes of listening to music, you hear a knock on your window. Just as you suspected, it was your best friend, Peter dressed in his Spider-man suit with cuts and bruises.
"Jeez, Parker. What the hell happened this time?" Peter sat on the floor and chuckled,"Well, I ran into Vulture again, trying to sell some illegal alien weapons and then after him, burglars tried to steal from the jewelry store down the street. I was pretty beat up after that but you should see them. Way worse." You laughed and said,"You've got a strong heart, Peter Parker." You went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and fixed up Peter's injuries.

After you were done, you got him some clothes that he left at your house and told him to go change. "Thanks for helping me, y/n." he said as he sat on your bed. "No problem, Pete. What are best friends for?" Your heart hurt as you said best friends. You want something more, you've always wanted something more. He stifled a laugh and said,"Y/n, I need to talk to you about something." You nodded as a sign for him to go ahead and speak. He took and deep breath,"Well I've actually had a crush on you since middle school. I totally understand if you only see me as a best friend. I've just always wanted something more with you." You looked at him and smiled. You stepped closer to him and said,"I've been waiting since the moment I've met you to hear those words come out of your mouth." As you said that you crashed your lips onto his.

He was surprised but then kissed you back. You put your arms around his neck and he put his arms around you waist. You both pulled apart for air and smiled like dorks. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" You pecked his lips and said,"Well it's about damn time, Parker." He smiled and kissed you again.
-------------------
tbh i really like this one. it ain't as trashy as the other ones XD