Cleaning is Bad for You

Zim's POV

But the mission to destroy all of humanity, especially that Dib stink, came rushing back when he said "You like her don't you~" So naturally, I slapped him.

He looked shocked for a moment as I took my leave.

"DON'T DENY YOUR TRUE FEELINGS ZIM!" He shouted after, trying to hide his laughter. I simply rolled my eyes in return.

When I got home Gir was sitting on the couch watching a black and white fuzzy screen on the tv. I sighed and walked in front of him without him batting an eye. I started cleaning up in the kitchen for (y/n). Gir was oblivious to everything still. I called into the living room hoping for a reaction, "We're going to have company over tonight, so make sure the house is in decent conditions." Nothing. "GIR!" I shouted, to no avail. I sighed as a casually mentioned, "It's someone from school." He immediately jumped up from the couch and ran into the kitchen.

"Who's coming over? Why? When? Who? What? Who?" He said jumping up and down. Really, is that what caught his attention?! Maybe when I prove how full of the worth I am to my tallests I'll finally get a half decent assistant.

"Someone." I said sternly.

"Ooooooo" Gir cooed back, "Who?!"

"You'll find out when they get here." I replied.

"Oooooo!.... So who are they?!" Gir obnoxiously pried.
I let out an annoyed sigh.

"OO! OO! Is it Keith? Is it Dib? Is it that dog from down the street? Is it-"

"MY IRK!! I SAID YOU'LL SEE WHEN SHE/HE GETS HERE!" I snapped at him.

"So it's a girl/boy??" He said with curiosity flowing through his voice. I rubbed my temple in pure annoyance.

"Yes, Gir, it is a girl/boy." I answered, "So please try and make the house look nice."

"Otay!!!!" Gir answered before running off to clean. I can't believe that actually worked.... I peered around the corner to see Gir with some mechanical arms holding cleaning supplies coming out of his open head. I froze in place. Oh. My. Tallests. Gir's cleaning?!?! He must be extremely excited about her/him coming over that to CLEAN! I still can't believe my eyes. So much so that I feel a little dizzy. And I can't really see Gir anymore, so I guess I don't know if he's still cleaning. Huh, I don't remember installing raising floors-

Your POV

You knock on Zim's door, but you don't hear anything inside. You checked your phone, and it read 6:01 as the time. Maybe he's not ready yet, I mean you did come almost right at 6. You sit down at the steps and wait. After a few minutes you got up and knocked. No one answered. So you just sat down again. You continued to knock every once and a while, pushing off the idea that he might've blown you off. Then 6:30 rolled around. Fed up you decided to knock once more before giving up and going home. Your fist went to knock but before it made contact the door creaked open. You peered inside before taking a step in.

The lights were off. You called out Zim's name cautiously before turning them on. The lights revealed Zim lying on the floor unconscious and a small robot was silently screaming next to him.

"W-what happened?!" You asked in a panicky voice. The robot's voice seemed to kick back in because his silence screaming wasn't so silent. You rushed over to him and put your hands on his shoulders.

"What's wrong? What happened? Who are you?" You asked the robot.

There was a moment of silence before he answered with, "I don't know..."

"Well do you know how we can help?" You asked, still in a panicked state that he didn't appear to be in.

"YES! Wait... no. WAIT!! ...... mayyyyyybe." The, possibly malfunctioning, robot answered. You gave him a questioning look. Then the robot walked over to the trash can and opened it.

"Down here!" He said pointing in the trash can. You gave him a confused look. He got into the trash can. You gave him an even more confused look. Then he started to lower into the trash can. Your confused look intensified. He disappeared over the edge.

"Umm?????????" You sat there for a moment, completely lost. You then hoped up and went over to the trash can. The robot was gone. Just poof, gone. WITCHCRAFT! You thought.

"Just get in!" The robot's voice sounded from seemingly no where.

"Um, ok then." You said as you stepped into the empty trash can and contemplated whether or not this was a fever dream. Then the bottom of the trash can began to lower. You planted your feet and grabbed the edge of then trash can in panic.

"I want to get off Mr.Bone's wild ride!" You said as you made your decent. Your fingers slipped off the edge and you looked around you for the first time. You were in a strange tube. All sorts of strange looking technology was all around you. You landed in a small chamber that opened up to a large room full of strange equipment and symbols you didn't understand. This is much deeper of a mess than you ever could've imagined getting into.

——————————————————

Sorry for not uploading for a while, school and life got in the way. I'm going to try and upload more frequently (and probably fail). I hope you can be understanding ^ ^ I do have a one shots book if you ever wanted a shorter, easier/faster to make story. Anyways thanks for reading! (Also thanks for all the support :3)

Basically how this was finished:

*doesn't think about it for a while*
*reads a ton of nice comments on it*
*is filled with the unholy determination to finish a chapter*

*doesn't think about it for a while**reads a ton of nice comments on it**is filled with the unholy determination to finish a chapter*

~someone who can't make consistent end cards

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art shown unless specifically stated.