Parks and Ally Ways

You decided to walked to the park since it was only a few blocks away. So you tossed on your favorite light jacket and stuffed your keys in your pocket before you stumbled out the door. A light wind spread across the ground as you marched down the faded grey sidewalk. You had your phone with you, it blasting music through the (ear buds/ head phones). Even through the music you could still here the havoc from at least a block away. Small idiot boy yells. The stupidity ensues. You think to yourself as you walk into the ground. The grass bent around your shoes as you started towards the group. (Just to clarify: (f/n) is the name of your first friend, the friend who texted you earlier. And (f/n 2) is your second friend.)  You turn off the music and wave at them.

"Hey (y/n)!" (F/n) says, hopping off the picnic table (s)he was sitting on with (f/n 2).

"We're beginning to think you wouldn't show!" (F/n 2) joked. But before you could answer a small, annoying, boy tackled you to the ground. You made some sort of pained noise before he shot you with his murky green water pistol.

"Gotcha!" His voice screeched. It was him; the brother. You sighed in disgust. If you didn't regret dragging yourself all the way out here before, you sure did now.

"Get off (her/him)! Ya runt!" (F/n) shouted semi-playfully. (S)he offered you a hand up. You took it and brushed yourself off. This was going to be a long few hours. You thought as you watched the kids on the playground run around.

- Time skip -

After spending a good two or so hours at the park you decided it would n best I you I headed back. You didn't want your parents to worry, but most of all you wanted to get away from that. You thought as you glared at the little sh- brother chasing random kids around with his water pistol. God, that kid was an accident waiting to happen. But, like, all. The. Time.

You shook it off and continued down the street. You were lost in a train of thought when you suddenly see a pair of magenta eyes in the ally way shadows. Well you think you saw a pair of eyes. But they were gone as quick as they came. Strange... You pondered to yourself. But it must've just been you imagination... right?

- Zim' s pov -

I darted back around the corner of the ally. Did (s)he see me? I peeked back around after waiting a few moments. No, (s)he just continued down the road... unknowing... unaware... just how I wanted... how I needed, if my plans were to succeed... just a bit longer and the gears will begin to turn...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well guys I hope you enjoyed that new part! I'm sorry I haven't updated for awhile, I ran out of ideas and I was preoccupied with other things. But I'm on spring break this week so I'll try and update more. Take advantage of the opportunity, or something like that. One important thing though: I updated something important in my story "Hey Guys" that I'd like if you to check out.
Anyways thanks for reading!
(Also I hope I kept it gender fluid enough, please let me know if I messed up anywhere)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art shown unless specifically stated