Chapter 1: Iron and Blood

Marceline Pov.

"Marce...Marce...hey now wake up, or you'll be found out." I heard a voice say, knocking me out of my dream, or should I call them nightmares? 

"Five more minutes Leo...I'll go practice later..." I mindlessly said turning over. 

"I'm not this Leo person you're talking about, now get up before the bosses see you out of disguise, as the others did." My eye's shot wide open and I was met with Mika's big blue orbs. 

"Oh...sorry Mika...I was having a dream again," I said before sitting up. I grabbed my green military hat that was hanging next to me and then placed it back on to cover my long black hair. 

It's been two years since I was separated from my teammates, and now I was a 17-year-old taking refuge at a working facility for...orphans, but this one was mostly for males, so I had to hide my true identity.

I stumbled upon this place after savaging around for clothing to hide my identity, and since, my face was plastered all over the place like a wanted criminal, I had to hide not only my looks but also my gender.

I was lucky enough to run into Mika when I was nearly caught by some guard lurking around the slums, he even helped me get some better clothes to hide myself.

And yes, it was hard for me to keep my identity a secret since every worker here was male children or adults, and only a few girls come and go to feed them, plus I was a wanted fugitive Idol! 

But of course, the ONE time I wanted to shower, I was caught by the most adorable, yet kind of scary little kid, Mikazuki Augus aka, Mika. 

I thought I was doing a great job hiding my true self from him, but he already knew when we first met...like I said, this kid is scary AND smart.

"So what's the job today kiddo?" I smiled a little knowing he can see right through me.

"Training, now come on before the adults start looking for us, again." Oh gosh, I don't want to say anything rude, but the adults here are the definition of trash to where that even insults trash! {And I thought the D.E.S were terrible} The only person who is nice here to these children is an old mechanic! 

"Right, let's go." I jumped up, grabbed him by the hand, and ran to where the mobile workers were being held.

~Mean while with Orga and Biscuit~

Orga pov.

"We've received word from the Chryes Autonomous region, that their representative's daughter is going to Earth, along with their escort." The director said lighting a cigar. 

"You boys from the third group are gonna take her." He said leaving me and Biscuit in shock and confused.

We looked at each other for a minute before Biscuit build up the courage to speak up first. 

"Excuse me sir, but are you referring to Kudelia Aina Bernstein by any chance?" Biscuit asked in a nervous but respectful manner. 

"Have you heard of her Biscuit?" The director asked. 

"Indeed sir, she's involved with the freedom movement isn't she?" He questions right when the director puts his cigar down, blowing out smoke toward us.

"Right, and her trip to Earth is about that very thing, the independence of Mars, noble isn't it?" The director scoffs, then Biscuit turns his head slightly to me, and a new idea sparked into my mind.

"But why are y'all letting us do a big job like this?" I calmly asked. 

"Well, actually she hand-picked you guy's herself." He said in a mocking tone.

"What, you mean-!?" Biscuit was about to say something but was interrupted by one of the director's lackeys. 

"Regardless of the assignment, just make sure you remember one thing." He said getting ready to rant. 

"You little punks will do exactly as you are told, understand!" He yelled and I glared at him.

~Back to Mika and Marce~

Mika pov.

Shots ranged everywhere as I shot at every possible person that was near or close to me while we trained in the mobile worker. 

"Damn that kid, how does he do it!?" I heard one of the orphan boys say and I had a feeling I got him with one of my paintball shots. I smiled at my success until I saw another mobile worker come out of nowhere aiming its guns at me.

"Marce is that you?" I called out on the radio dodging the attacks. 

"Nope, I'm just waiting for you guy's to come right near me." She said and I started to become more cautious. 

"Mikazuki Augus, you know how to dodge!" Akihiro Altland yelled before he was about to shoot me. 

"GAAAAAHH!" But Marceline got him first with her pink bullet, telling me she was near and was sniping everyone, again.

"DAMN IT MARCE, I could have had HIM!" Akihiro yelled angrily at the girl and she giggled in response. 

"Sorry Aki, but he's mine~," She said and I can feel her smirking at me. I kept looking around until I spotted a shine off in the distance. 

'Gotcha!' I thought then shot in the direction, making Marce come out of her hiding spot.

"Damn, got found out, OH WELL!" She said now moving and pointing her gun at me and I responded back at her. 

"IT'S OVER MARCE!" I yelled and we both shot one bullet at each other.

(Sorry for this one story being short, and for the updates taking so long, I was busy with both school and the Hetalia story on Quotev. But I hope you all enjoyed the reading so far. And if you guys have any questions or opinions do tell okay👋😊)