Let me introduce myself.

My eyes cracked open and I looked around me.  Everything had changed, I was in a bedroom now...  I slowly swung my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand.  My back ached but seemed to be tons of improvement from the day before.  Wonderful smells wafted through the house and I was drawn toward the kitchen.  3 dining tables, a circle, a square, and a rectangle, were all pushed together and guys filled every seat.

"Morning sunshine!"  One of the boys called.

I smiled and wandered over toward where Mary was cooking loads of bacon.  Like 5 plates stacked full of bacon.  "Wow... lots of... meat...."  I said.

"Yup.  It's some good stuff!"  One of the guys mumbled.

"I'm sorry but I'm a vegetarian..." 

Bellows from the table rang in my ears, "Too bad!"  they all said together.

I winced and picked up a piece of bacon.  Mary swatted my hand making me scream and drop the bacon.  I felt the floor under my body and I pulled my knees close to my chest.  She won't hurt you a voice in the back of my head kept saying.

"Oh dear, baby I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry.  I didn't mean to scare you... we.. we don't eat until all the food is cooked.  I'm sorry!"  she scrambled to pick me up.  Mary leaned me against the counters and took my face in her hands, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and felt my cheeks flush red.  God Abbie! Control yourself!

The guys were silent, which is something that didn't seem to happen much around here...

After all the confusion was cleared up we sat down for breakfast.  The chatter was constant and I didn'y have to say much to be caught up on everything that was going on.

"Let's introduce ourselves shall we?"  Mary said in a sing song voice.

"Blake, 17."  Said a boy with blonde hair.

"Drake, 18." Said a boy with jet black hair.

"Tanner, 15."

"Kyle, 19"

"Court, 18" a  boy said with firey red hair.

"That's James and that's Josh."   said 2 boys who were identical and looked about 17.

"Dagum... this is taking way too long."  Mary said, "That's Kier, Aden, Connor, Tyler, and Sam.  They're all 17.  We don't get much of a variety of ages here."  Mary mumbled chowing down on some grits.

I laughed and looked at everyone of the boys, "I'm Abigail Holder.  You can call me Abbie."

Maybe this won't be so bad, right?

____________________________________________________________________________________

More cast to come! I still have to think of some other people.  ANy suggestions?  Let me know! haha

xoxo