Please Read!!

Hey guys. Well. It's been a while since I've updated. Screw me... Right? Yes I can see why you would think that. It's just I recently had a little mouth surgery so I've been flopped on the couch for a few days at a dead sleep and then having tons of family around for the Holiday's has not been good motivation to write.

Also, another motivation not to write is being at an extreme point of writers block. I know what I want to happen in the future but I'm not sure right now. I've written at least 20 example chapters to get my creative juices flowing but nothing seems to click with where I want Drake and Abbie's relationship to be at... I would love to hear from some of my readers to help me out. Maybe send me a message giving me some small ideas or something? Or be critical... Tell me where I need to improve. Maybe bring in a new love interest for Drake or Abigail...? Hmmm... Sneaky... Just inbox me and I'll be sure to dedicate the chapter to you and give you all the credit needed!

Please take this into consideration! Or some cast... If you picture some great cast to go with my characters you can always help me with that too!!

Thanks for reading guys!! I'll update soon I swear! Don't give up on me!

Bye friends!

~xoxo