Vantas!~John Egbert x Male Vantas reader!

Y/n Vantas is Karkat and Kankri's Younger brother,They both care for you very much,Even If Karkat doesn't act like it he dose......They both have boyfriends,Karkat has Dave and Kankri Had Cronus and you had nobody...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KARKAT,KANKRI KITCHEN NOW!" You were mostly like Karkat,But sometimes you acted like Kankri.

The boys walked down the stairs and looked at you."WHAT Y/N?" You tapped your pale fingers on the table."AM GOING TO JOHN'S OKAY."Kankri and Karkat looked at each other and shrugged.

"FINE BUT BE BACK IN THREE HOURS YOU GOT THAT."you nodded as you ran towards the door and grabbed Karkat's book that was "Fifty of shades of gray" You smirked as you ran out with Karkat yelling at you.

(At John's house!)

You knocked on John's reading Fifty shades of gray,It was pretty interesting.John answered the door his hair was pointing each way,like he had just got up.

"Oh hey Y/n what are you doing here?" Y/n shoved John out of the way and walked into his house and sat on the couch."Or that." John closed the door and turned towards Y/n and sat beside him.

"Ha Fifty shades of gray are you serious Y/n?" Y/n growled at John."I LIKE IT!" John nodded as he turned his head somewhere else as Y/n laid the book down and looked at John with his E/c eyes."Anyway what are you doing here anyway?"

"I DON'T KNOW MY BROTHERS LET ME COME OVER." John scratched his neck."Okay.....But what do you want to do?" Y/n shrugged."IT'S UP TO YOU." John nodded and sat up and grabbed Y/n pale hand and dragged him up the stairs and to his room.

John shut his door and sat on his beanbag as Y/n sat on his human bed."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING." You questioned John he was hooking up something."Um Hooking up my PS4." Y/n head tilted."WHAT'S A PS4?" John looked back at you and narrowed his blue ocean eyes.

"Do you really not know what a PS4 is?" You shook you head."Well it's a game." Y/n head tilted once again."WHAT'S A GAME." John face palmed."Ugh Never mind."John passed you a controller.

You knew what a controller was cause Sollux Used it all the time."Do you know what this is?" I rolled my eyes."YES I KNOW WHAT THIS IS AM NOT STUPID." John nodded as he started the game.

(After 30 minutes! Brought to you by Karkat's Horns!)

The two boys dropped the controllers and fell back."Am board!" Y/n huffed his chest out."YOU ARE I NEVER NOTICED." John looked at You and crawled on the bed with you."Hey Y/n?" Y/n looked over to John."YEAH EGBERT?"

"Are in love with anybody?" Your eyes widened as you smirked."UM YEAH HE'S THE MOST ADORABLE BOY EVER." John's eyes widened as he looked You disappointed."What does he look like?" You looked straight in John's ocean eyes.

"Well he has amazing Ocean eyes,Black hair,Geek glasses and buck teeth." Your voice died down a bit as you grabbed John and hugged him."So you love me don't you Vantas?" You nodded as you broke the hug and gulped.

"Well i love you to Y/n." Your eyes widened as smashed your lips into John's,John's eyes were wide but soon closed.

They broke it."I'VE BEEN WAITING TO DO THAT FOR AWHILE NOW." John smiled and hugged Y/n."Love ya Vantas."

"LOVE YOU MORE EGBERT."