Make-outs~Kankri Vantas male reader

Y/n would always interrupt Kankri with an kiss and it would always turn into a heated make-out,Nobody no's why it just does.....

Warning:Make outs and maybe a little lime!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n groaned slightly as Kankri started a lecture."Y/n i m8st s8y i6's v6ry t7iggering i7 y9u kis8 som5one in pu7lic." Y/n rolled his eyes and stood up and smiled at Kankri."You know what am going to do,don't you Kankri."

Kankri looked at you and rolled his eye and nodded."I d7 c8ase y0u d0 it al8 th6 T9me!" Y/n grabbed Kankri and kissed him and threw him on couch and straddled his waist. and kissed him again.

He asked entrance,but Kankri refused,Y/n smirked before sneaking his hands up and his nubby horns and rubbed them,He gasped,You slide your tongue into his mouth and searched every inch in his mouth.

Y/n moved towards kankri neck and kissed,until he found the spot,Kankri moaned slightly as he hit,You smirked as he abused that spot.

Y/n stopped and looked Kankri,who was a blushing mess as he looked at you and blushed even redder."I love you Kanny." Kankri flushed."I' fl9shed f0r y9u t0."