Maisyn* What was that about?? I take it you told him no gifts???

Trey* Nope it was an apology gift I pulled a jerk move..

Maisyn*laughs and shakes her head

Trey* you know how stubborn your sister can be.. this one is a piece of work..

Mahi'ya* hey you stop that... laughs and shakes her head we all talked a little bit more and then we headed off to the next activity which was indoor rock climbing at the recreation Center... we had a ball. we watched the guys play basketball then we headed over to Oasis. a Indoor hot tub  each hot tub was in a private room with a different around the world theme.each couple went into their own private room for an hour then we all met up in one large room as a group at the end

I went into the shower room and changed into my Victoria Secret that ties at the neck with a long key hole front and ties at the sides with leopard print trim and very minimum coverage in the back and made of spandex so it fit like a glove everywhere.  When I stepped out Trey was already in the hot tub when I walked out he made this tiger growling sound causing me to crack up laughing.

I stepped down into the hot tub with him and he instantly grabbed my waist and pulled me closse to him, I could still smell his cologne I got nervous and put my head down and smiled. .

he lifted my chin with his finger and stared at me. I tried to break the silence by thanking him for taking up for me back at the restaurant...

I wa a cut short with a slow seductive kiss, before I knew it I was letting myself relax as he kissed me from my lips to my jawline down to my neck.. until he came to my breast I was screaming inside I haven't had a man touch me like this in over two years.

he pulled me on top of his lap so that I straddled him with my knees resting on the seat of the hot tub... things started to get heated and truthfully I just let go cause god knows I wanted this so bad..

he continued to kiss me deeply he gripped my ass with both of his hands and continued to squeeze roughly... I was screaming on the inside he was driving me crazy..and I knew this wouldn't go anywhere  here so I broke the kiss and turned around to sit on his lap breathing heavily...

Treys pov..

man this woman was beautiful and I have been longing to show her some affection for the longest with her this close to me I couldn't keep my hands off of her...she turned away from me so I knew she was scared of getting this close to me but I couldnt help it she turned and sat on my lap I started kissing the back of her neck, and wrapped my hands around her thighs and started to slowly stroke her swimsuit between her legs with my fingertips

she let out a small moan and that was all she wrote I just had to see how much I could get out of her so I continued to stroke drawing circles wathcing her squirm... I pulled her swimsuit to the side and stuck one finger inside .she was so tight I slowly started working her in and out. kissing and biting her neck. she moaned some more as I inserted another finger and started working. I saw one tear slowly fall down the side of her cheek and then she started to shake,  thats when I knew I had her. The faces that she was making were turning me on. Instantly named them her lovefaces.

I turned her around and made her straddled me again this time I slowly inserted myself. I could tell that she was in a little pain so I took my time guiding her down

I couldn't believe how good and tight she felt it was as if she was a virgin. a few more slow strokes and she was moaning like never before.. Treeeyyyy...she called out it was enough to send me over the top but I want to feel her shake again so I slowly grinned circles into her pushing as deep as I could. I sucked her neck forcefully she threw her head back in ecstasy her body started to violently shake watching her face I couldn't help but to release myself I wanted to pull out so bad but the feeling had me soo overwhelmed I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I couldn't hold back any longer.

her body fell limp as she layed over my shoulder with me still pulsating inside her..

I thought to myself I hope she is on birth control if not I've trapped her and she stuck with me. I laughed on the inside its not right but its the truth...

we both headed to the showers and then joined the rest in the group hot tub room.

when we got in there my sister started to laugh..

Maisyn* hmm by the looks of things I can see someone was enjoying themselves.

Mahi'ya*(Raises eyebrow and lays back on Treys chest) what are you talking about?

Maisyn* gets up and whispers. . Yall were getting freaky in that hot tub is, what im talking about

Trey threw his head back and chuckled...

I grabbed the inside of his thigh lightly with my nails but with enough force for him to know he wasn't funny... okay.. okay.. he said as he doubled over throwing his hands around my waist squeezing tightly. .

Jessica* you do know its rude to whisper besides everyone knows you were in there getting loose with all those marks all over your neck..

I tried to stand but trey sat down and pulled me on to his lap locking his arms around me

Mahi'ya* OK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING,  DON'T EVER USE THE WORD ME AND LOOSE IN THE SAME SENTENCE, DONT GIVE ME YOUR CHARACTERISTICS..IM TRYING TO BE NICE BUT YOU KEEP THROWING THESE JABS AT ME AND IM GONNA SHOW YOU MM LOOSE.. AND THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY THAT WANTS SOME...(looking at Kaitlyn)

Jessica* Im just calling it how I see it

I tried to stand again with no avail thanks to Trey. ..

Trey* Chill babe besides its only being loose if you are not in a relationship but we don't fall into that category...

you could see everyones eyes get wide..

I turned to face Trey with my arms wrapped around his neck..and whispered through my teeth so no one could hear me.

Tremaine Aldon Neverson what are you doing???

Trey..Officially announcing us!!!

But we haven't talked about this!

Trey.. We just did! Im tired of playing with you your mine...

Trey!!!!

Trey.. Yes Baby

Slaps his chest.... Your not funny I said

(pulls back and looks me in the eyes) I know I'm serious

I had never seen a more serious look on his face since I met him. I just shook my head sat back down and sighed... he was too much

after we left we all headed to dinner at J.Alexanders at Dinner we asked everyone to keep the announcement under wraps we still had to think about Treys career and my Privacy. .