Upgrading the powers

Začít od začátku

Sehun dragged hayoung to the rooftop. Both sneaked slowly afraid of getting caught but successfully did it. Under the bright moonlight they stood facing each other. "Why are you sad?" asked sehun looking at hayoung who was still depressed. Hayoung ran into his arms and burst out crying "It is not that sehun. I am not jealous of you going on a mission, i am just worried about you" she stated weeping. He sighed and broke the hug. He wiped her tears using his thumb "Am i not worried about you? I am too hayoung but we need to do this for our land right?" he expressed telling her to believe him. She nodded, placing her hand on his cheek she looked at him lovingly. Sehun smiled watching her eyes shining "Hayoung?" he asked. She snapped "Hmm??" she asked. He went closer "Can i kiss you?" he asked for her permission. She was taken back. Noticing her shocked reaction sehun answered "No...nevermind. Let's go" he said walking away but hayoung instead of following him tugged his shirt, making him halt. He turned around only to see his girl closing her eyes as a yes. Without wasting much time he planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

Chanyeol called eunji over phone "I want to talk" he said and she went out to meet him. Both stood near the dorm gate silently glancing at each other. Chanyeol broke the silence "About today, i didn't think about you like that at all" he reasoned about today's discussion in class. Eunji nodded "I know chanyeol. You would never think like that" she assured that she believes in him. "It is just..." she stopped and quickly wiped the ends of her eyes. Chanyeol pulled her into his embrace noticing that "I will come back for sure. I promise eunji, not only me but i will bring others too" he promised. Eunji cried silently but with a smile on her face "Don't break your promise" she said hugging him tightly. He broke the hug and kissed her forehead. A flush crept on her cheeks "We should go" she said glancing at the dorm nervously. When she turned around he grabbed her hand. She turned around puzzled, not until he crashed his lips on hers she understood the reason. He broke the kiss, noticed her crimson cheeks. He kissed her again and this time it was longer than before. As soon their lips parted eunji covered her eyes watching him grinning and ran away embarrassed.

In the boys' dorm, kyungsoo, kai and baekhyun were in their room thinking of a way to talk to their girlfriends. It was quite late at night so they sent a text saying they will talk tomorrow. Meanwhile, sehun, suho and chanyeol were also back after meeting with their girlfriends. Kyungsoo observed suho expectionally quiet. He thought it didn't go well and glanced at sehun and chanyeol. He signalled kai and baekhyun. They decided to ask but noticed suho smiling secretly. Kai was suspicious "Suho?? Something happened?" he asked. Suho turned red listening to that and covered his cheekbones. He cleared his throat watching the boys' expression. "Umm...we kissed" he revealed blushing. "What???" said kai, kyungsoo and baekhyun together. To their surprise sehun coughed listening to that. They glared as his reaction was cold and he confessed "We kissed too" he answered shyly. Their eyes shifted to chanyeol who was sneaking out but was caught red handed "Umm...me too... we kissed" he explained. They all jumped together teasing each other. "Gosh, I wanna do it too" whined kai earning a smack. Baekhyun caught his head "Oh my god, I was not the only one thinking about it huh?" he questioned mumbling but they all heard it. He turned red watching their teasing looks "Guys!!" he whined. Kyungsoo was grinning "I am gonna call namjoo now....no....she might have heard it too....what should i do?" he clasped his hands nervously. "Spit it" kai declared glaring at suho, sehun and chanyeol asking for details and others eyes shined.

Meanwhile, at the girl's room the situation was the same. "What????" shouted the girls as soon as they heard their story. They teased hayoung, chorong and eunji while they could only hide their reddened cheeks. Eventually, they gave in when the other three girls pestered them to share their story of the kiss.

The bickering and teasing continued till late night in both exo and apink's rooms. It was morning, the sun shone brightly among the soft and fluffy clouds. The weather was perfect with warmness of the sun and the coldness of the autumn wind. Chanyeol, sehun and suho were relaxed as they spoke to their girlfriends while kai, kyungsoo and baekhyun still needed to clear their misunderstandings. Also upon hearing their friends' stories yesterday night they didn't want to wait any further, uncontrollable human desires....nope, knight's desires. Anyway, kai was impatient but also was slightly nervous. He never expected a day will come when he will be nervous to talk to a girl, on that his own girlfriend. "What am i worried about?" he questioned himself. As he was busy thinking of how to talk, kyungsoo rushed to bathroom overtaking him. Baekhyun banged the door "Kyungsoo!! Argh...I wanted to go first" he whined. Kai joined baekhyun at the door. They whined noticing him already taking a shower as they could hear the water flowing. In just a few minutes kyungsoo was out. Baekhyun jumped in pushing kai away while he whined "Baek, you traitor!!". The other guys who were sleeping threw pillows at him telling him to stop being loud early in the morning.