Imprisoned

Eren's POV

I have been arested by transforming a titan. But why? All of my friends. They left me, Armin, Mikasa. I began to cry and napped in my bed so I can be secured for once.

In the prison is like hell. All the people  are so messy and eating like a animal. Everyone is scared to go into my table or near my cell. I was just going to make some friends but no one dares to believe me. I just want Armin and Mikasa but they hate me. There is no one I can trust in this world. I dint eat anything. I just went to my cell and rest like there is no people arround me. I slept and someone calls me. I flashed my eyes open and saw a guard. He has an evil smile on his face and left. I dont know what is his problem so I came back to sleep.

I woke up and checkes the clock. Its 5:00 am. I woke up early. First time. I napped again not minding those guards banging my cell. I jus want to forget those memories that corrupt me. I just want to be alone and peacefull.

Mikasa's POV

I woke up. And did my daily routines. I ate my breakfast and watched the TV. Its the news. The news tells me about Eren deing arrested. I quickily turned of the TV and continued eating. My eyes began to blurry. Why? Just why did I cry seing Eren being arrested? He is a monster so move on. I dont want Eren so why am I thinking about him. I shooked my head and taked a deep breath. 'Calm down Mikasa' I said to my mind. I got nothing to do so I planned to go in the park. I got ready and went. While im walking I noticed some reatourants that me and Eren would eat. I avoid it. And arrived at the park. I saw the swings that me and Eren would hang. I quickly went on a bench where me and Eren sat down. It brings alot of flashbacks from the past. I saw some couples kissing, sharing foods and other couple stuffs. I then got out and went to my house. Evrything reminds me of  me and Eren. I quickly ran to my bedroom and throw myself in. It then reminds me of Eren where me and Eren slept together. It brings back memories that me and Eren created together. I touched Eren's scarf and smell it. It still has Eren's scent. I miss Eren. I went to go take a bath before going to sleep. I quickly wrap my blanket around me before going to sleep. But when I closed my eyes I heard Eren's scream. I got up. And think that it was an imagination. I then got back to sleep.

Everything is black until i saw a chair and Eren on it. As I saw Eren has big scars on his face. It broke my heart seing Eren this way. Then a man with a mask came out holding a gun and nail remover or something. He began to cut Eren's toes one by one. He began to scream. I want to stop the guy but the void is pulling me back. I started to cry. I want to see Eren safe not like this. I began to scream stop and I came back to reality. I was sweaty and something. It was just a nightmare. It was not real. I checked the clock. Its 5:00 AM. I wiped my sweat and went to do my daily routines but before I do that. I stretched. I went to eat breakfast and had a plan tonight. I want to visit Eren tonight. I hope he is okay. I dont want him to happend in my dream.

Time skip

Its now 7:00 PM as I planned. I will visit Eren. I went to the police station where they arrest Eren. But they said that I need to wait untill 10:00 PM so I waited. They now allowed me. They said that Eren is at the cell 12 so I walked in the cells. I arrived at Eren's cell. But the lights are closed. I opened I took a peek. It was pitch black. Untill I saw Eren with no toes and scars in his face. I opened the door to see it was really Eren. I opened the door and reveal its Eren. My eyes got blurry when I saw what was in my sight. I saw a blood coming from Eren's stomach. I flipped him and called some help. Some people came and helped Eren. They took Eren from the hospital. I noticed somekind of tube below Eren's pillow. I took it out. I saw a butterfly knife with some blood on its blade. I covered my mouth in shocked. And reported it to the police that was in here. I asked the cops where they took Eren. They poited at the big hospital (altough the hospitals are big lol XD) I ran in and asked the nurses. They pointed the room where they took Eren. I wanna enter the room but the guards stopped me and said that i'll need to wait untill the results cameout so I sat on a seat crying. I text Armin about Eren and he came here telling me what happend. I explined what happend to Eren and why is he here. Armin still loves Eren though. Their friendship will nevery broke. Even when one of them is gone. Armin hugged me so I hugged back. Crying. Armino is crying. The whole gang starts to come here and we hugged each other. We all loved Eren. But Eren gives us more love. So where giving him love to repay him. He was so good as a friend. No. He is more than a friend. So thats why we need to repay him for his support and his love for us his friends so we will try to make Eren happy