6- He and his late lover

Start from the beginning

I enter into my room threw out my shirt and jeans and move towards bathroom to take a shower. Under the hot shower I look myself at mirror. I had muscular and perfectly build body with perfect abs and torso also I got a very handsome face any girl will fall for me .

Whenever I go to clubs and parties many girls threw them self on me and literally I hate such kind of girls. Even though I am a modern thinking boy when it comes to girls I like Indian traditional girls who is very gentle and kind . My Shruthi was one of kind. After the shower I get out from bathroom and change to my office dress. A navy blue Armani suit with light blue shirt.

I took my laptop and put in my laptop bag with some important files. My room will be always neat and tidy. I need everything to be organized and kept on its place even it's home or my office , my staffs are always conscious about that. Suddenly someone start to knock my door and I opened it . It was one of our maid.

"Sir your breakfast?" Maid asked to me,

I don't know how many servants are working in this house so obviously I didn't know their names. At this moment for her bad luck I got angry and shouted at her "Don't you know that I never had my food in room, only at the dining table. I will give you 10 seconds to take this away from me"

"Sorry sir your grandmother has given me an order to.."

Before she can complete the sentence I shut the door with a great force. Why can't they understand??

Nonsense !!I muttered to myself.

I gone downstairs with my bag and car key and seated on a chair at dining table and gave an order to serve my breakfast. After serving and i started to eat my breakfast. It was a pin drop silence in dining hall. Our dining table was a huge table with 20 seats. A perfect dining table for a happy family but not meant for my family.

While I was eating I heard a small kid crying sound . That was my second brother's son Aaryan and my sister in-law ,Gouri bhabhi was holding him tightly in her hands. He is throwing a tantrum for not going to school. I think he is at lower kindergarten.

My first brother also has 2 sons they are twins Daksh and Dev they are in first standard. And my third brother is now expecting their first child, I only came to know about it when Jhanvi bhabhi began to show her baby bump.

Children's are not close to me in fact they are afraid of me. Once they saw me when i was really angry and shouting at my father I was breaking many things.
It was the day when dad found about me and Shruti's relationship. He was totally against it because Shruti was an orphan girl who doesn't even have any surname . But I was adamant about it. He even called Shruthi as a gold digger. Then how can I control my anger.

From that day they never came to me and I don't dare to go towards them. But I really wish to take them in my hands and go for shopping , parks and want to do many funny things. But now I don't know it will happen in this life or not.

"Champ, see you again missed your school bus , what will I do with you?" Gouri said it a concern voice.
Suddenly she noticed me and try to say something but she didn't and just walk from there by calling an online taxi. May be she want me to drop Aaryan , because his school was on my way to office. This is the situation of this house no one talks to each other . If we meet each other accidentally inside the house just pass a small smile .No one concerns nothing.

But outside the house we are known to be the best bonding brothers. It seems to be joke but it's a truth. My every brothers are successful in their own fields.

Abi runs our construction company , Khurana construction company. It was started by my father and he became it's successor.

Viren runs many five star hotels , resort's inside India as well as outside our country and our hotels and resorts are highly demanded one by many celebrities and high class people's.

Vikram has textile business which he started by his own invested by my father itself. Now he owns a famous clothing brand which has high demand in foreign countries also. After he married Jhanvi they started jewelry business mainly with precious stones because she is a professional jewelry designer her designs are exclusive and high demanding among celebrities.

And me owns a law firm which is running smoothly and successfully.

Dad won't interfere in business matters now, but he is fully concentrated in share market and stock markets. All over India our Khurana enterprises holds major shares in different fields. My dad started it all from crack, without any support. Among business world there is a saying that when Khuranas kept hand on something it becomes a huge success. Yes for outsiders we have everything money, power..,

But the truth is we are not happy.
After finishing my breakfast I took my BMW X5 and drive to my office.

Friends I am really really sorry that my story isn't moving forward. I don't know what to do. May be I am a failure as a writer.

If anyone even a single person is enough , Willing to read this please read and give me some advice at the point of view of a reader.
Thankuu

Plzzz like