chapter 2

Auralia pictured on the side!

Auralias pov~

During the entire class I kept glancing at Noah. Almost every time I did he was looking at me too. I always looked away embarrassed. One time I looked over at him and he passes me a note.

'Hey I'm Noah' he wrote, I glanced at him and blushed slightly before replying.

'I'm Auralia'

We kept writing for the whole class and Mr. Lockwood never seemed to notice. I didn't have to pay attention to the lesson because I have already learned about the precautions we must take in dissecting a frog. We are going to do the dissection tomorrow. I never ended up doing the dissection at my last school because I had to leave and go to the nurse's office when my lab partner Jose first cut open the frog.

By the end of class Noah and I had talked about ourselves a lot he knows my favorite color (light purple) which just so happens to be the color of my tail. I didn't tell him that last part. His favorite color is green "like the forest" he said. We also found out that we share the same birthday February 3rd! We talked about favorite foods, and when he asked where I lived before here I just said I had only lived in Mexico.

I told him that my parents are from Canada which would explain why I'm not super tan and that they moved to Mexico before I was born. He asked if I could speak Spanish. I said yes and that I could also speak French, Greek, and ASL (American Sign Language). That impressed him which made me crack a small smile. He said that he can speak English and Latin. I thought that Latin is a dead language, but I guess not. He asked pretty much every question you could think of, it was like he wanted to know about every detail of my life. I had to make up some of it so that I wouldn't spill my secret. The bell rang right when we were about to finish writing on our 5th piece of paper front and back.

I started out the door when he yelled my name "Auralia wait!" he yelled.

"What?"

"Do you want to get some ice cream after school?"

"Uh sure," I replied even though on the inside I was freaking out. I had never been on a date before!

"Great I'll see you after school meet me by the art room"

"Okay," I said but then I remembered that I have no idea where my next class is. "Hey Noah, wait."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where Mr. Rainer's room is?" I had math next, great, I suck at math!

"Oh yeah follow me that's my next class too!" Great at least I knew someone in my next class. During Math I found out that I have almost every class with Noah the only class we don't have together is art and P.E. when I have art he has woodshop and when I have P.E. he has football practice I hate P.E. and I have P.E. next hour.

When the bell rung I groaned "What's wrong?" Noah asked concern in his eyes.

"I have P.E. next hour!"

"What's wrong with P.E.?"

"I'll tell you later I'm going to be late for class."

"Ok," he said and with that I headed off to P.E. Once I got to P.E. I found out that we are playing basketball, great. I am not good at sports. I broke my nose playing Frisbee once, and I was the one who threw the Frisbee. Don't ask how I did it, Kenan and I still don't know for ourselves.