Part 7

It's officially been a year since Stuart has been paralysed. Kristina was still depressed and Murdoc was still a dick.
They decided they'd just go ride around in the car this particular visit. Kristina agreed.
They rode around Crawley for a couple hours. They went to go eat and then they went to a park. While they were driving Murdoc noticed some busty girls cheering him on for some reason.
"Oi I've gotta impress them!"
"No you actually do-"
*screeeeeeeeechhhhhh*
Murdoc gassed it. He car was basically doing a wheelie. Kristina's head hit the back of the seat hard. Murdoc was doing donuts at 100 mph. Kristina felt like she was going to hurl. Going around and around and around and....then she remembered something she should have a long time ago.
"MURDOC YOU FUCKING IDIOT STU DOESN'T HAVE A SEATBELT ON YOU DICK!!!"
"Like he can get anymore hurt, luv!"
Exactly when he said that a girl lifted up her shirt to show her boobs and Murdoc glared at them. While distracted, the car hit a curb when Kris just saw blue quickly flash by her.
She was in shock. Stu went straight through the windshield. She felt hot tears run down her face. She looked over to Murdoc who had his mouth wide open, probably in shock as well.
"STUART!"
She opened the door as fast as she could, practically throwing it. She ran out of the car and dropped to her knees to check on stu. He was laying on the ground with blood on his face. She cried even more than before.
The blue haired boy slowly opened his eyes, rubbed them, then looked at Kris. She immediately felt relief all over her body. Now she was crying of joy. Both of his eyes now were black. How beautiful they were. They now stood out way more than his old blue eyes. She just stared at him in awe. He gently pushed her off of his body the stood up.
"Who are yew?"