Part 10

Stu opened his eyes slowly to the sound of his alarm ringing in his ears.
"Ughhh....."
Stu stood up. He wobbled a little but then walked to his bathroom. He looked in the mirror and thought "God I look awful. I've got to take a shower"
The floor was already wet from his mom taking a shower earlier (there was only one shower). When he walked over to it, he slipped and hit his head on the edge of the bathtub. BAM Have you ever hit your head so hard it instantly gave you a headache? That's what stu was feeling for about a minute, then memories flooded back rushing in like a lake.

(2-DS POV)

*flashback*
"Yew need a smoke?"
"No thanks, I don't smoke."
"Oh sorray, this is usually where I go when I need one"
•••
"Happy Birthday stu! *gigles* Smile at the camera!"
"Haha thanks luv!"
*flash*
•••
"I fink.... I love yew."
"I think I love you too, stu."

*end of flashback*
...I remember everything. I remember everything! I've got to tell Kris! Oh... I love her! So much. More than a friend or a hot girl or a mom. I love her more than anything. She is my everything. I'm not even sure how I forgot such an important role in my life. Kris is my half. Without her, I'd be a empty shell.
(Normal POV)
Stuart ran all the way to Kris's house. When he got there he was panting and sweaty. Not to mention he forgot to take that shower he needed. He banged on the door loudly and nothing came for a few minutes. Then he heard the screams of Kris. Kris was still sleeping and sounded groggy and irritated.
"NOAH GET THE DOOR. TELL EM ILL BE THERE IN A SECOND!"
The door opened and a figure appeared.
"Hello?"
"Hey! Uhhh, can I talk to Kris?" Stu was talking very fast, because he was so excited.
"Uhhh sure. HEY UH KRIS, ITS FOR YOU!!"
"I TOLD YOU TO TELL EM ILL BE THERE IN A SECOND."
"I'm pretty sure you get it."
The door closed and Stu just stood there awkwardly waiting. He started to think a little bit while waiting.
(2-D's POV)
Oh goooooodddd..... I'm dating Paula.... I'm not quite sure what to do. I love Kristina.... but I have Paula. Shit. Murdoc wants me to move in with him, I wonder if Kris wants to come.
(Normal POV)
The door opened with a half awake Kristina. She had makeup speared a little bit under her eyes from falling asleep on with it still on. It didn't look bad, it just looked like bottom liner. "Stu? Hey! Whaddya need?"
"I remember! I fucking remember!"
"Remember... us? Me?"
"Yes, Kris yes!"
He pulled her into a long hug. They stood there hugging for a while. They both started to sob quietly, but then stu took her face and kissed it.
"What.... about your girlfriend?"
"Who cares about her right now, I just love you so so much. Kris you've helped me through all of this and haven't left. I... love you."
"I love you too."