I was walking around the forest close to town looking for Emma.

Out of nowhere I heard a panicked scream from where I was. Emma.

I ran faster than I've ever run towards Emma. I guess the others heard the scream too since they were right behind me.

I arrived at the scene and my blood boiled as I saw those things were touching her.

I ran to her kicking them off. The people I brought helped me kill the other ones while I focused on the one that was on top of her.

I was so angry that I think I broke most of his bones before stabbing him and then dissolving into thin air.

Serves it right.

I quickly went up Emma and she was clearly distraught as to what had occurred. She's crying and that made me hurt because I didn't like to see her cry.

I brought her back to the pit where there is a medical room so they could check on her. She had nothing internal and she has only bruises but that was it.

I took her back to her room and I laid her down on her bed and I was about start leaving but she clenched my shirt.

"Please don't leave me.." she whispered.

"Never" I said as I laid down next to her and she snuggled into me.

What is this girl doing to me. I feel the need to protect her and cherish her like my own life.

************************

EMMA's POV

I woke up and felt an arm around my waist. I freaked out until I realized it was only Caden.

I blushed as I remembered what happened last night when he brought me back.

I left the room to Caden and went to go look around since the first time I was here I didn't really get a chance.

I ran into a woman. She was quite pretty but clearly older than me and I apologized. She looked at me with happiness and sadness.

"Emma?" She asked as if she knew me.

I felt something inside of me when I touched her but whatever.

"Yea, one and only."I confessed "Do I know you?"

"Oh no of course not." She claimed."I'm Bryan's wife Maya.

"Oh okay then" I said trying to get away.

"Where is your brother?" She asked

My eyes widened

"HOW DO YOU KNOW I HAVE A BROTHER." My voice raised in a thunderous roar.

"U-Um it's in your f-file" she stuttered

I was angered by the words that left her mouth.
I stomped away to go look for Bryan. He was not in his office so I went to the pit still angered.

I found him.

"YOU" I yelled making him jump."YOU HAVE A FILE ON ME?!"

"Y-yes, but it was only to see if you weren't dangerous." He claimed

"I can't believe this" I said disappointed

"Come to my office" He demanded.

I did as I was told.

"I'm sorry for yelling it wasn't my place. I forgive you for having a file on me you were just being careful."I stated

He nodded in agreement.

I turned around and left. I saw Caden. We made eye contact while smiling.

"Hey gorgeous" he smirked.

I blushed at his compliment.

I started walking back to my room. I asked him to join me and he gladly came.

"I'm surprised you were able to talk the Bryan like that. No one talks to to him like that not even his wife. He claimed.

I was surprised

"Oh guess I am special." I chuckled

"You definitely are." He looked at me intently

I was blushing and he started flickering his eyes from my eyes to my lips. He wanted to kiss me I knew he did.

*******************************
CADEN's POV

I kept looking at her lips then her eyes I just couldn't tell which was more beautiful. I don't know why she is making me feel like this but...

I want her.

I leaned in to kiss her and she let me.

It started slowly and I was speeding up the pace when all of a sudden I see tears running down her eyes. She pushed me back.

There was fear in her eyes.

"What did I do?!"I said concerned

She didn't answer she just laid there flinching every time I moved.

"Don't come near me" She said frightened...

____________________________

My 4th chapter yallllll I have 33 reads and it doesn't seem like a lot but for me it is so thanks so much to everyone who has read my story.

I will try to update as much as possible and sorry if I leave cliffhangers lol that's just me.

Continue reading and please please pleeaaasssseeeee share!!!!!

Again thank you so much for ready

Bye lovesss!!!!

-MISTERIOSA