Attacked

EMMA's POV

I don't know where I'm going. I just panicked.I couldn't bare the feeling of that attention.

How do they expect me to be their savior?!
I couldn't even save myself. Or him....

*Flash back*

"Haha, I can't believe you said that to her!" I laughed.

"She was being annoying so I said it" both of us giggling.

*thud* *thud*
I heard footsteps

"Quick hide in the closet!" I demanded

He did what I said.
2 seconds later our foster dad came in mad.

He was my twin brother but our foster dad hated him most and that's why I stayed out while he hid.

"Where is your little piece of shit brother!" He yelled demanding to know.

"I-I don't know." I stuttered

"DON'T LIE TO ME YOU LITTLE SLUT !" He yelled.

I felt my cheek heat up, then I realized that he slapped me. I started crying in pain as he kept hitting me.

I saw my brother run out of the closet and try to protect me but then he started to hit my brother

"Ahhhhhh" my brother screamed

"NOOO STOP PLEASEEEE LET HIM GO!!!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I tried everything I could to get him to let my brother go. My foster dad left the room and I ran to my brothers aid while he was covered in blood.

I noticed that his blood was strange but that didn't matter I just wanted him to be okay.

There was so much blood, there was nothing I could do. I felt so useless

"I love you sis." He slowly whispered as he took his final breathe.

"NO DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME JAKE!" I yelled at him,"I LOVE YOU TOO JAKE, IM SO SORRY."
I yelled at the top of my lungs while choking on my tears.

*flash back over*

Holding back my tears I kept running.

I finally got back into town. But there was almost no one outside it was midnight of course there wasn't.

I kept walking until...Crap. I saw a couple men across the street visibly staring me down.

I starting running the other direction, but I wasn't fast enough since I was already winded from the previous running.

They ran and got to me. They tackled me to the floor. I was in pain trying to escape but I wasn't able to do anything but scream.

*******************************

CADEN's POV