New Couple?

(Your POV)
I woke up in the morning wrapped in Travis's arms.  I can't believe Zane switched with him!  I slowly moved away from him and out of the blanket.  The cold struck me, I shivered and grabbed the jacket I had on the plane.  I walked away from the shelter and found Taylor and Gene on the beach.  "Hey guys," I said to them.  They flipped around and smiled.  "Hey Y/N, what's up?" Taylor asked blushing, "Nothing much. What about you two?" I said smirking, they both blushed and replied with, "Nothing."
(Taylor's POV)
I woke up this morning cuddling with Gene, Katelyn was pushed up against me as well. I looked at the fire, only to find that it had gone out. No wonder why we are freezing! I decided to not move, at least not until Gene woke up.  I almost fell back asleep when I felt Gene move his head.  I opened my eyes a little, "hey."  He whispered, "Hi."  I whispered back, we decided that it wouldn't be nice to leave Katelyn to freeze if we left.  So I gave her our other blanket and Gene tried to start a fire.  Soon enough the fire was ablaze so we went to the beach.  "So I have been meaning to ask you something."  Gene said, I instantly got nervous but turned to him and asked, "Ok what is it?"  He hesitated before answering, "I know that we just met...  But I uhh was wondering if you would like to be my... um... be my uh girlfriend?"  I stopped walking and stared at him.  "W-what?"  I asked him, "I-it's fine if you don't want to.  You probably don't like me any-". I cut him off by hugging him, "Yes."  I whispered, "Hey guys."  I let go of Gene and turned around, it was Y/N.  "Hey Y/N, what's up?"  I asked, she smirked, "Nothing much. What about you two?"  I blushed even more, "Nothing." 
(Your POV)
I don't believe them.  I thought to myself.  "No, tell me the truth."  I said to them Taylor looked at Gene.  "Well you will just have to wait until later."  Gene told me, I rolled my eyes and walked back to the camp.  Travis was the only one not up.  "Y/N, where is Taylor?!"  I heard Katelyn yell, "Calm down she's fine.  She just at the beach with Gene."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Love you all so muuuuuuch!  Byyyeee