22 | If This Is Love

Start from the beginning

"Berry." I tell him, kissing his lips again.

"Stop giving me kisses or else my hand will be up your skirt, bean. Not on top, under." He keeps his voice low, only making my cheeks flush harder. "They're actually gonna kill us." He adds, gently pushing me backwards.

"Right, meet and greet photos." I murmur, turning around. Ross trails a few feet behind me as I walk over to where we had our photo booth type thing set up. The four of them were already there, all talking and messing around. "Did you guys take some test shots?" I ask.

"Like fifteen minutes ago." Riker says, fixing his sunglasses.

"Nice lipgloss, Ross. Very shiny." Rocky says, a smirk on his face.

"Thanks, bro. It's berry flavored." Ross tells him, smirking right back with a couple head nods. I gently slap his stomach, letting him grab my hand and wrist with his own hands. "And I think I might need a bit more." He adds, laughing.

"Oh hush. And no being all cutesy and touchy, I can hear the line gathering behind the corner." I tell him, taking the back of my hand and wiping his lips. He frowns at my action, to which I roll my eyes and take a second to fix his hair again. Now he swats at my hands away with a disgusted look on his face. "Oh stop it, babe." I mutter. "Your fancy pants have pockets, right?" I ask, not even waiting for an answer while I reach my arms around him to feel for pockets. Once I successfully stick my fingers in his pocket, I smile and hold up my phone.

"Hmm, thanks for feeling up my ass." He says, grabbing my phone. He furrows his eyebrows again as my phone lights up and shows my lock screen. "Wait, I thought Marc never got a photo of us because Ellington called?" He questions, referring to the San Fransisco film fest when we had a small argument.

"I didn't think he did either. But the next day I was going through my photos and saw it. It's a bit blurry, but I still really like it. Even if it wasn't the smile I wanted." I tell him, giving him a slight stink eye. Ross nods slowly, then shrugs his shoulders and shoves my phone in his back pocket.

"I think that smile is close enough

"I think that smile is close enough." He replies, looking down at me. "Send it to me later." I nod at him, putting on a genuine smile as the first couple fans approach us, the two of them looking related. The giant smiles on their faces made my heart actually melt. Rydellington pulled them into a group hug, and then I hugged each of them individually while laughing as they called me pretty and sweet, to which I told them I both loved their hair because it was long and dark. Meet n greets are always my favorite.

"Players, put yo' pinky rings up to the moon! Girls, what y'all trying to do?" All the boys sing, raising their drinks up in a cheers to take a shot of their nasty alcohol. I share a glance with Rydel, who give some the same look, and we both laugh at each other. Ross smiles at me as he walks over towards Rydel and I, his smile slowly turning into a I want you smile with every step. Once he got close enough, I reach out and put both hands on his chest. But Ross is strong and I end up stumbling back a few steps into the corner by the green room couch.

If This Is Love || RauraOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara