4 // beach zachxjonah

Zach
I woke up to see a very peaceful Jonah. How were his lips so naturally pink?! I felt a lot more better but I was worried that Jonah was sick. "J-Jonah! Wake up." I said slightly shaking his shoulder. "Hmm?" He asked shifting. "Are you sick?" I asked. "Huh? No, not at all." He said bursting up like a flower. I smiled. "Good." I said stroking his cheek making him blush. Me and Jonah made our way down stairs casually. "Had fun last night?" Corbyn asked with a smirk. "W-what do you mean?" Jonah asked blushing. "Oh come on Jonah! I heard you and Zach making out." He said smiling. I ran into Jonahs chest in embarrassment. He hugged me back as he chuckled. "Dont worry I made a wattpad account so I could read Zonah fanfic." He said scrolling through the hundreds of fanfics. I laughed. I was still in Jonahs chest and blushing. "So you dont care? Like about us?" Jonah asked picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. I was too embarrassed so I hid my face into Jonahs shoulder. "Of course i dont care. To be honest ive been shipping you guys for a long time." He said. I immediately smiled and wanted to kiss Jonah. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. "#ZONAH IS REAL!" Corbyn shouted. We laughed. How can Jonah be so fuking hot? "Do you guys want donuts?" Jonah asked. "YEAH!" Me and Corbyn shouted. "Ok I'll order postmates!" Jonah said. "Lets go in the pool!" I said. "Sure!" Jonah asked. "Lets go change." Jonah said. "Mk." I said. He ran up the stairs with me on his waist. We entered the room and locked the door. I changed and headed down stairs. I felt someone pick me up. "Got ya!" Jonah said. I giggled. We sat at the kitchen table waiting for Corbyn. "Back!" Corbyn said. "LETS GO IN THE POOL!" I shouted. "You sure you wanna go in? You were sick yesterday!" Jonah said. "That was yesterday!" I said and ran to the backyard. Corbyn jumped in. "WHOO!" He screamed. I laughed. "Come on Jonah!" I said. He rolled his eyes and jumped in with me. I giggled. The water was very nice. It was also very hot out. Corbyn was jumping in and out and swimming around. We were having so much fun that we didn't even get our postmates. We eventually got tired and went inside. "That was fun." I said. "Yep, Im gonna head to Christinas for a bit." Corbyn said. "Ok!" I said as he left. Jonah was on the phone. He hung up and told me that i had to go to the dentist. "No!" I said. "Baby, its for your own good." He said stroking my cheek. "Dont care." I said looking down. "You need to have your wisdom teeth taken out." He said. "Please No! Daddy no!" I said. He smiled and gave me a kiss. "Daddy?" He asked. I blushed. "When do we have to go to this stupid wisdom teeth removal?!" I asked. "Next week." He said. I groaned. "Ugh, fine." I said pretty pissed.

Jonah
He looked pretty pissed. "Aweee, My baby is mad?" I said stroking his cheek. I lifted him up from the chair and he automatically latched on to my waist. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "I don't wanna go!" He said. I laughed. "Wanna go to the beach?" I said. He nodded into my shoulder. We drove to the beach. "Come on! You have to walk Zach!" I said. He got out and we headed towards the ocean. He got tired so I gave him a piggyback ride. "How are you so strong and hot?" He asked. "I don't know." I said as I laughed. I went up to the water touching it with my feet, I shivered. Zach kissed my head making me a bit warmer. "Is it cold?" He asked. "Yup." I said as I put him down. He touched it and shivered. "Nope! Too cold." He said trying to get up on my back. He failed so I kneeled down and he was on my back once again. I ran and he giggled and giggled. I laughed so hard that I collapsed. Zach was now on top of me. I stared into his eyes and he kissed me when no one was looking. "Nice one." I said. He blushed. "Wanna head home?" I asked. He nodded. We got in the car and went
home. No one was home, just me and Zach. "Come on, let's go to sleep." I said. "Ughh I'm too tired to go up the stairs!" Zach said. I lifted him up and carried him up the stairs. I went into my room, and put him down on my bed. "I need my pjs!" He said jumping out of the bed. I laughed. "Unicorn onezie?" I asked. "Duh! Unicorns are freaking awesome!" He said. I smiled at how childish he was. He got it out of his drawer and sat on the bed. "Don't look Jonah!" He said. "Why? You embarrassed?" I said with a smirk. "Y-Yeah." He said. "Why are you embarrassed? You see me shirtless all the time." I said. "That's because you have a six pack!" He said. I walked over to him and sat down next to him. "You're perfect, just the way you are." I said. He blushed. "T-Thank you." He said, blushing. "So am I allowed to look now?" I asked. "Hmmm. Only my chest." He said blushing. I covered my eyes as he slipped on the bottom half of the onesie on. "Y-You can open your eyes now." He said. I opened my eyes to see his chest, it wasn't a perfect six pack but I liked it. He blushed madly. I walked over to him and pushed him against the wall. I ran my hand through his chest. He giggled. "Jonah!" He said. "What! I told you I would like it no matter what." I said as I stared into the young boys eyes.

Lollll sorry for the short chapter I promise I'll make longer ones next time! Baiii.