I paid the driver before got off from the taxi. I didn't replied as I let Uncle continue speaking.

"Anyways, I can't go home tonight cause I went to a meeting. Go home and eat something. Okay?" Uncle said and a crept of smile formed my lips.

I pushed open the glass door into a sauna house. My body was drenched from the rain so I wanted to warm myself here.

"Okay...bye Jaehun!"

Without waiting for his reply, I ended the call and paid for the entrance to the sauna house.

-------------------------

AUTHOR POV:

"Give a cup of coffee please." You ordered to the ahjumma.

You changed to the sauna outfit that had been required for customers. Everyone there was with their accompany or family except you.

You just woke up from a 30 minutes sleep that you thought it was already a decade. Getting asleep in rainy day would always be your favourite cause you could snuggle under the blanket.

"Here"She handed you a cup of coffee and you smile to her.

You was about to turn around when you bumped into someone causing you to spill the hot coffee into that person's body.

You still drunk and sleepy as you just looked on your empty cup fell on the floor blankly.

"Ah what a waste! I need to buy one again" You groaned and ordered again without saying sorry or even looked to the person you bumped into.

"Fucking girl! YAH! YOU IGNORED ME AFTER SPILLED IT ONTO MY BODY?" The man hollered to you.

All the attention was on you as the other visitors watching your exchange with interests.

"I better not went here" You sighed before turned to him.

"God gave you eyes so next time use it well old man." you said calmly.

"You bitch!"He shouted.

"I know" you rolled your eyes.

"I don't want to waste my time on a kid like you. Just apologize and get out from my sight!" The asshole demand.

"Excuse me sir, you are the who behind me and you think I have my eyes behind my head?" You defend yourself.

"There's no way for me to apologize." you crossed your arms and looked at him innocently.

"What! So you don't want to do it?" He menaced.

"Yes" you shrugged your shoulder.

"I warned you!" He yelled angrily.

He was about to slap you when someone got in front of you stopping the old man.

You looked up to see the person who you met at Han River just now.

"Woah sir hold on! It's not like she beat your ass up or snatch your balls" He said standing beside you before looked at you with a pointed look.

"Take it easy sir.." He added.

"You know what? Let's just go to the police station. I was going to let it slide but you just push over it. Let's go!" You were getting angry.

"Horrible person like you who accuse someone for his own mistakes deserve to get locked up!" You shouted the man as his scowl deepen.

"Let her go." The Han river guy said.

"Young man, who are you to back up on her?" The man said sassily.