~ Chapter 5~

Jungkook's p.o.v

I heard J-Hope and Jimin talking in the bedroom next to mine. I couldn't hear every word they said but I got a good idea of they were talking about. They were discussing about Y/N. Whether or not they should introduce us to her. I got up from my bed and went to the room's door. Their conversation subsided probably because they heard the floor creaking under feet a I walked. I sighed as I opened the door. By the way that they talked I was sure Y/N was my Noona. I closed the door and continued my way to the kitchen. Taehyung was sitting on the counter while looking at his phone. I walked over to him and looked at his phone screen. He was reading an article. It was about Big Hit might be hiding a new girl group in the making. They got their evidence from a girl that didn't get chosen and she complained to the local newspaper. I heard Taehyung sigh. " What's wrong hyung?". I looked at Taehyung and he looked at me. He had a worried expression on face. " I think they are going to have to make them debut really early since this girled spilled. They were supposed to debut in another year but now this girl is raising the expectation from ARMY's and other fans. I'm just worried because they are going to have to fit all that practice and songwriting in half a year instead of two years. I don't think we'll have the time to get you guys to meet her. I'm sorry." I was sad and I guess Taehyung saw this because he grabbed my arm and pulled me to our room. He sat me down, and opened his phone. There in his snapchat memories were a lot of snapchats of her. He showed me a few and I thought the Noona had a great sense of humor, and I thought it was pretty amazing to be able to be able to speak four languages. English, Korean, Japanese, and French.

In his photo galleries there were three photos of Y/N-Noona. The first one had her back facing the camera as she looked out onto the ocean during the sunset. " She is really good at taking beautiful pictures. She may even be better then you Taehyung." Taehyung smiled a bit as he told me that Y/N taught him everything that he knows about photography." Wow, Noona's talented. How does she know how to use a camera?" Taehyung told me to wait as he left to go grab his laptop from the living room, where it was charging. He came back and opened up Youtube. He looked up THE BEST ( I made this up, I don't know if this is a real youtuber's name). He showed me an animation video. It was about a girl, who called herself Genesis and she was talking about Overwatch. There was even a clip of her playing it. In the small rectangle in the corner, there was a girl wearing a black hat and shirt with a BIGBANG face mask. My respect for this person went way up. Plus who ever they were, I wanted to play against them. Once she was done, she showed her viewers that she was on the leaderboards.

I looked at Taehyung and he was still looking at the screen. " Hyung?, is that Y/N-Noona?". HE looked up at me and nodded. I had no words. " Do Jimin and J-Hope know?"Another nod.

Taehyung left the room and said I could keep watching her videos until he came back from grocery shopping with Jin. I watched video after video. There were animation, game plays, vlogs, how to videos, and rap and dance covers. She was really good at rapping. She did a cover of BTS: Cypher Part 3, and it was amazing. I sent the video to the Cypher hyungs.

There also was a dance cover of our song Boy In Luv, and she totally rocked it. She was really good, no wonder she's an idol. I would like to do a collab with their group someday, probably soon. By the time Jin and Taehyung were back I had watched a lot of her videos. She was great. When Jin-Hyung walked in, I was watching her do a dancing kpop in public in Busan. There were two other girls that came and joined her for two more songs before the left. They were pretty good, but Y/N was better. In all her videos where she was showing her real face, she wore a hat and a face mask. Jin sat down next to me and asked me what i was watching. I started the video from the beginning and he thought she was great too. Before I could choose was video I wanted to see next, Jin had already chosen a cover of her singing BTS JIN: Awake. She could sing fairly well. Jin was also impressed.