Chapter one; First Day Of School

i know this story is wrong but it's confussing, in the way that stephenie meyer did it, so this is my version, when renesmee grows like an Ordinary child, just a little bit faster, And i haven't added Jacob because i don't really like him, so if you like him, your not going to like this story very much, but it does mention his name.

P.S; sorry abpout any spelling mistakes, i can't spell properly, and this is the first story that i have ever wrote (That was very long.), and ive been writing this story for about 2 years, and one of my friends read my story and told me about wattpad, so if someone thinks that i have stollen someones, anyones story please tell me, because i don't mean to.

Thanks.  

Age; 13  (this is the age that i started to write this story) 

buffycullen108.x.

enjoy.

4 years later (but she looks about 5/6)

Chapter One: First day of school

Bellas POV.

As i lay there next to my husband, Edward, thinking about how fast our beautiful daughter, Renesmee, was growing up, Edward kissed the top of my head "Day-Dreaming again, love?" He said, kissing me again.  

" Yeah, just thinking, you know"  

"No, i don't know" with smiles on both of our faces i showed him what i was just thinking. Once i was finished he spoke,"Time has gone really fast, because today is Nessie's first day of school, and i think we shuold go and wake her up, as it is 8:00" Renesmee's first day of school, last night she was really excited and nervous at the same time, apparently, so it was hard for her to fall asleep, and she didn't to sleep until gone 10:00.  

"Of course" i replied, took his hand as i pulled him off the bed and inot our huge closet.  

After Edward got changed, into a pair of light blue jeans and a long sleeved grey t-shirt, he told me that i should wear my dark blue short sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans,and than he took my hands, kissed me for a few seconds, and tan he go of me, apart from the one hand, as we walked, hand in hand towards Renesmee's room.  

Just before we entered her room, Edward chukled.  

"What is it?"  

"Find out for youself" he smiled at me as he opened her bedroom door.  

And there she was sanding infront of her bed, looking at about six different outfits, with a confused expresion on her face.  

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked, as i walked over to her, and knelt down.  

"I don't know what to wear, can you help me, Mumma?" she said as she gave me me a hug, before adding "Good morning Mumma, Good morning Daddy"  

And then Edward came over, and while giving her a hug, said "Goodmorning, sweatheart, did you have a nice sleep?"  

"It was very nice, thank you Daddy"she answered, then he put her down and she walked over to me, where i had picked out two outfits, they were a sky blue dress, and a purple t-shirt with a pear of denim jeans. "Which ones, Nessie?"