1

You lifted one eyebrow.

«Are we boarding strays... again

Vista burst in laughter as your crewmates brought the unconscious Spade Pirates on the deck.

«Come on, [Y/n], don't be so strict!» he exclaimed with his thundering voice, patting you on your back and almost sending you in overboard.

«Ups, sorry! Anyway, you know that pops has a soft spot for the strays.»

«Of course I know.» you grumbled, massaging your muscles where he hit you «It's just that most of them are reckless weaklings! And you know what that means? More work for me, that's what.»

«I thought you were pops' personal doctor.» commented Izo, eyeing you.

«I should be, but he sells me cheap for all his beloved sons.» you huffed.

They finally brought the captain of that crew on the Moby Dick. That fool who was stupid enough to attack pops.

You prepared your best scowl of contempt as they carried him to the infirmary, but your expression bent in front of his raven hair and the seductive freckles.

«Well, helloooo...» you muttered, following him with your eyes.

«Just what did you say, [Y/n]?»

Shit!

The familiar voice made you shiver.

«Hi Thatch.» you sighed.

«I understand you are not complaining anymore, mh?»

«Mind your own business, you banana.»

He laughed heartedly, ruffling your hair.

«We finally have someone for you! Pops will be so happy to walk you down the aisle! He's worried about you, you know. With that awful temper no one is going to take you!»

Thatch was prepared to run as you chased him down the deck, screaming curses at him.

Izo facepalmed.

«He really is a troll, isn't he...»

«What's going on here-yoi?»

Marco had just finished checking on the newcomers when he reached the other commanders. Well, some of them. [Y/n] was trying her best to murder Thatch, again.

«Same as always.» Vista explained «Thatch teased [Y/n] because she apparently finds one of the newbies hot.»

Marco frowned, maybe, but just for a second.

«I see. C'mon guys, we've got things to do-yoi.»

The newbie turned out to be Fire Fist Ace, a reckless hothead.

During his first days he attacked Whitebeard hundreds of times, only to get beaten as many.

And, of course, you where the one in charge of patching him up.

Around the twentieth time they brought him in, you scoffed, hitting him on his head with your percussion hammer.

«OUCH! What the hell are you doing, woman?!»

«I've got a name, and since you get here five times a day, you better stick it in your head!» you cried out, hitting him again.

He muffled some curses in his lips, holding the growing bump on his forehead.