ch. 4

y/n P.O.V

Well, i came back from my home reality, and the allura from that reality wanted me to stay for a while. I politely declined, saying i needed to help train the cadets. Suddenly i felt the castle shake. The others obviously did to because keith yelled, "everyone, to your lions!" Daniel i could tell wanted to come with. " i need you, vince ad Larmina here to help me." i told him. He reluctantly agreed. The others went to their lions. I started up the computer and got ready to give boosts to voltron when needed. I turned on the camera and saw that it was a Robeast. Stupid things. "ok, daniel you get ready to boost speed for the forming of voltron when I tell you to. Vince, you get ready to power up each of the lions when I tell you to. Larmina you power up voltron when I tell you to." The cadets all went into the position I told them to get into. "ok!" they all said. I nodded acknowledging i heard and started typing quickly. 'this will prove i don't only do reading and art!' i thought. I got the castle defenses up and got ready to assist defeating the Robeast.

(Time skip cause I'm terrible at fight scenes)

Allura P.O.V

After defeating the Robeast, we went back to the castle to see the cadets and y/n laughing. "Something seemed different this time." i heard pidge comment. "Of course. I figured out how to connect the castle to the lions to give the lions, or voltron depending on if voltron is formed or not, more power so they don't run too low. That's why i needed the cadets so i could concentrate on the power levels, and they give the boosts." y/n told us. "How did you figure out how to do that?" i asked her. "he he i was messing on my computer writing down everything i did so if i do something right i can help boost the lions and voltron." "you even formed voltron faster!" Daniel mentioned. "I did notice that." keith commented. The cadets all smiled, proud of themselves. I wasn't surprised when i saw y/n looking at pidge, who was shocked at how how well she did. I walked up to her. , and whispered in her ear, "I know you like him." she looked at me while blushing. "how'd you know?!" "it's pretty obvious. I don't think pidge knows though." "good. I don't want him to know yet." she told me. "You're gonna have to tell him at some point." I told her. She shook her head. "I doubt he likes me back." she told me. I rolled my eyes at her. "ok." I told her. Then I had a sudden idea.

a/n sorry for the short chapter