my brothers best friend (cameron dallas fan fic)

Skyler's pov

hey there bitches my name is Skyler  Grier Nash Grier's older TWIN sister I have blue eyes like my brother and long dark brown hair and a gorgeous smile...

I play volley ball bitches I'm really funny well I think I am. I make vines I have more followers then my brother because I'm hot and he's not.

"Skyler  your taking to long let's go we leave for LA in 2 hours" he said so what bitch you'll wait for ever if I say so.. oh and I love to beat the shit out of people...

i put on a pain of sweat and Cameron's baseball tee shirt that's says Dallas 28.

yes I have Cameron Dallas shirt because he left here last summer when we had sex because we were together for 4 years then broke up and went our different ways.

and I see him less then 1 hour, nervous isn't even the word I would use.

"come on Skyler!!" Nash yelled I put my last thing in my bag and put my socks on and my slides I grabbed my phone put my hair in a messy bun and got my ray bands.

"imma miss you sissy" my little sister skylyn said.

"I'm going to miss you too baby girl" I said giving her one last kiss

"all threw of my baby's are going away" my mom cried

"mom stop crying Hayes will be back in two weeks" I said Hayes is the third youngest.

we said our good byes put our stuff in Nash's truck and we were on our way.

"as long as these bitches love me!!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"your killing my ear drums!" Hayes yelled over my Lil Wayne music what can I say he is hot as fuck!

Nash shut off the radio in agreement, yeah fuck you guys too.

"I hate all you mother fuckers" I whined

"LOVE ME!"  Nash yelled I flipped him off

"you guys I just realized I have not ate anything" I started flipping out because I'm hungry

"you can eat at Cameron's, because we're here!" I could tell he was excited I felt my heart drop then he realized I wasn't as excited as I use to be.

Hayes got out of the truck and left me Nash alone.

"sky I know its hard you had sex with him the night before you broke up." he said

"Nash what if he met someone else?" I asked trying to fight the tears back

"he hasn't I've been talking to him, sky he misses you and I give you my blessing as a brother to date him" good that was easier then I thought I gave him a smile and got out of the truck.

I walked inside to see all my boys I missed them but I missed Cameron and Brent most.

I hugged them all and noticed Cameron wasn't there where the hell could he be.

I walked up stairs to his room I didn't bother knocking because I've seen him necked before.

I walked in he's room was neatly picked up he might be a guy buts hes clean I heard the shower on. aww he's taking a shower.

I looked at his room and noticed he still had all of our pictures.

I picked up the one of us kissing on new years. this was my favorite.

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"its my favorite pic of us" Cameron whispered in my ear.

"mine too" i leaned into his chest missing his touch

"Skyler I know I broke up with you, and I did it because I wasn't good for you. you deserve better" he said I snaked my arms around his neck

"no one is better for me then you Mr Dallas" I smirked biting my bottom lip

"is that so Ms Grier" he said getting closer to my face

"and by the way I love my shirt on you" he whispered in my ear if I was a guy I'd have a boner.

"and I like you with no clothes" I said tugging off his towel.

I started to kiss him, my hand roamed to his abs.

"I'll see you down stairs" I said smirking.

"I hate you Skyler" he hissed yup I gave him a boner. bahaha. :3