my brothers best friend

Skylar's POV.

Ugh, all of these feelings are driving me in fucking sane.. There has to be something sharp in here somewhere. Aha there it is.

I grabed the razor and moved the blade a cross my skin knowing I'd regret this in the morning.

1. For the pain he has caused me.

2. For taking everything from

3. For the confusion he has given me.

I just sliced, and slashes I cleaned up my blood and bandaged the cuts now hiding them from Nash is going to be hard.

"Hey, Sky are you up yet?" I heard Matt out side my room.

"Uh, I am now give me a second to get dressed," I said through the closed door I wore a flowar crop top and denmin jacket, high waisted short and flowar vans I tied my long hair in a messy bun I grabbed my phone and headed out my door.

"Hey, wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

"Yes I'm starving," I laughed we walked to a near by café.

We ordered and sat in a booth.

"So how is everything going?" He asked.

"I just don't get it Matt I thought I meant something to him you know?" I said I felt tears threaten to fall but I wouldn't let them I will not cry in front of anyone anymore.

"Yeah I get it, Hannah and I are doing great," he smiled at her name.

"I'm happy for you Matt," I smiled.

We ate our breakfest and went back to the hotel we went back to where the boys where.

"Where the hell have you been!?!" Nash yelled at me.

"Wow, don't you dare start yelling at me I'm 18 I can take care of my damn self," I yelled back I didn't have time for this.

"Whatever Skylar I refuse to let you ruin my damn weekend like you ruin my life," he yelled storming past me, that hurt really bad.

I ran to my room and let my tears fall I couldn't handle it any longer I grabbed the razor and started to slash, and cut. I was done.

Will anyone notice what shes doing sorry its been awhile I'll update more I love you guys thank you for all the reads I cried when I saw how many people have been reading my story. Remember keep voting!! #teambadbitch